Southern Sophistication at an American Icon
The Greenbrier • White Sulphur Springs, WV
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in an Intermediate Room on Sundays through Thursdays ($500)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in an Intermediate Room on Fridays and Saturdays ($572)
- $50 Resort Credit
Embellished with timeless tapestries and luxurious amenities, The Greenbrier has long been known as "America's Resort." This 6,750-acre, AAA Five Diamond-rated property marries the classic charms of the past with the comforts of the present.
Escape to the heart of White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia, and slip into the exquisite interior of this National Historic Landmark with a two-night stay for two in an Intermediate Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($500) or Fridays and Saturdays ($572).
Framed by the breathtaking peaks of the Allegheny Mountains, the internationally acclaimed resort has hosted distinguished travelers from around the globe since its first incarnation in 1778.
"The Greenbrier is a time-machine throwback to earlier notions of luxury and leisure in America, from those of the antebellum South (Robert E. Lee was a regular guest) through the cold war jet-set era," says The New York Times. "Tea is still punctually served at 4:15 p.m. Jackets and ties are expected at dinner. There is a room devoted unironically—The Greenbrier doesn't do irony—to the composition, on stationery, of actual letters."
Explore the Dorothy Draper-style décor of your Intermediate Room—outfitted with two double beds or one king bed, Wi-Fi, and TVs, as well as enchanting views of the surrounding estate. You'll be treated to nightly turndown service, morning coffee and newspaper delivery, and afternoon tea and treats.
As one of ABC's 30 Places to Visit in 2010, The Greenbrier offers a wealth of enthralling activities to complement its stunning décor. Stroll through the resort's shops and artist colony; take a dip in the state-of-the-art infinity pool with views of the mountains and four golf courses; fly high with a falconry lesson; take an off-road driving adventure; or unwind with a signature spa treatment at The Greenbrier Spa—the only Forbes Five Star-rated mineral spa in the world.
The property also offers some 50 additional activities, including an extensive network of biking and hiking trails for outdoor enthusiasts and a casino for nightlife lovers.
Dinnertime calls for a trip to one of the resort's 13 distinct restaurants. At the heart of the culinary collection lies the iconic Main Dining Room, featuring Southern and French-inspired dishes. Those with international tastes will enjoy the Pacific Rim specialties at In-Fusion and the authentic Italian fare at The Forum.
Rich with history, this Escape delivers the ideal combination of contemporary convenience and stately grandeur.
"Today a stay at the Greenbrier features luxurious accommodations, unbelievable service, first-class dining, and an amazing array of recreational activities, ranging from the Falconry Academy to the Golf Digest Academy."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy; cots available for additional guests
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- $35 resort fee and sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 5, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 5, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 5, 2012 • Enjoy By December 5, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 32% savings