From Everyday to Turkey Day in Galveston
Moody Gardens Hotel • Galveston, TX
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Pyramid-View or Double Queen Island-View Room with Two Passes to the Aquarium and Rainforest Pyramids from Now to November 22, 2012, or November 25, 2012, to January 31, 2013 ($274)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Pyramid-View or Double Queen Island-View Room with Two VIP Passes to the Holiday Gift Market and Admission to the Festival of Lights from November 23 to November 25, 2012 ($257)
- Welcome Fruit and Wine
- Valet Parking
When it comes to dishing out a bounty of year-round entertainment, Galveston gets it right. The Lone Star State's coastal hot spot is packed with activities that keep things interesting, from aquariums and gardens to wining and dining.
Escape into the brilliant botanical setting of Moody Gardens Hotel, where the property's tropical landscaping adds exotic flair. Opt for a two-night stay for two—from now to November 22, 2012, or from November 25, 2012, to January 31, 2013—with two passes to the Aquarium and Rainforest Pyramids ($274). Or, gobble up a two-night stay for two from November 23 to 25, 2012, with two VIP passes to the Holiday Gift Market and admission to the Festival of Lights ($257). No matter when you visit, you'll receive valet parking.
After marveling at the hotel's lavish lobby, taste the Texas spirit with included fruit and wine in the comfort of your king or double-queen room. In addition to offering amenities like plush bathrobes, turndown service, and Wi-Fi, your spacious accommodations deliver panoramic views of the Pyramids or Galveston Island.
"Galveston, resurrected over the last century, preserves much of the character that made it Texas's largest and most important city in the last decades of the 19th century," says The New York Times. "Guarded by a 17-foot seawall and connected to the mainland by a hurricane-resistant concrete bridge, it has one of the state's most striking collections of historic buildings, their limestone facades standing firm against the salty air."
Those opting to spice up the day-to-day will sneak peeks of the playful penguins, seals, and sharks at the Aquarium Pyramid or study more than 1,000 species of exotic flora and fauna at the Rainforest Pyramid. Meanwhile, holiday visitors will stock up on gifts with a pair of VIP passes to the hotel's Holiday Gift Market, then get in the spirit with included admission to the Festival of Lights.
Whether you ring in the season or marvel at Galveston's bells and whistles, this Texas Escape is sure to inspire plenty of smiles.
"All of the workers were uniformly friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast buffet at the on-site restaurant was excellent."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include fruit and wine welcome amenity and valet parking
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: December 31, 2012
- Children under 17 of age may stay in room accompanied by adult
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings