Inspiring Peaks in a Polynesian Paradise
Travelscene • Rarotonga, Cook Islands
- A Seven-Day Trip to the Cook Islands ($1,999 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from Los Angeles to Rarotonga and Round-Trip Ground Transportation from the Airport to Hotel and Group Activities
- Five Nights of Double-Occupancy Accommodations in a Premier Garden Room at the Muri Beach Club Hotel
- Daily Tropical Breakfast
- Early Check-In and Meet-and-Greet with Flower Lei Upon Arrival
- Island Discovery Tour
- Reniu Body Pamper Pack of Lotions and Oils
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Known as The Needle, it's hard to miss Te Rua Manga's summit. Towering above the South Pacific at a height of 687 feet, Rarotonga's mountain centerpiece makes up for its small stature with a striking, narrow spire that gleams from both land and sea.
Catch a glimpse of this distinguished peak and linger in Rarotonga's lagoons when you embark on a seven-day Escape to the Cook Islands, courtesy of Travelscene ($1,999 per person). Included round-trip flights from LAX to Rarotonga International Airport depart on November 11 and December 2 and 9, 2012 and March 3, 10, and 17, 2013. In addition to flights, all packages include five nights of double-occupancy accommodations in a Premier Garden Room at the Muri Beach Club Hotel, round-trip ground transportation from the airport to the hotel and group activities, and daily tropical breakfast.
Tucked into the gleaming sands on the shore of Muri Lagoon, the World Luxury Hotel Award-winning Muri Beach Club Hotel delivers full access to an aquatic playground—ideal for snorkeling, swimming, and kayaking. The island's sunny spirit is contagious on arrival, when you'll enjoy a colorful lei and meet-and-greet before settling in to your Premier Garden Room. An early check-in provides plenty of time to drink in Rarotonga's salty air or catch a glimpse at neighboring marine life.
"Rarotonga is the largest and most accessible of the Cook Islands, 15 in all, scattered across the South Pacific," says The New York Times. "Underwater life is plentiful—parrotfish, small wrasses, bright blue sea stars, unicorn, box, trumpet and goat fish, but most of the coral seems dead, skeletal and colorless, due in part to the destructive grazing of the crown-of-thorns starfish."
Rise each morning to a full, tropical breakfast before getting acquainted with your ancient surroundings on an Island Discovery Tour from Island Hopper Vacations. Start your getaway with a circle tour of the island, where you'll soak up plenty of local history in a cozy, air-conditioned coach. Later, explore the island or one of its four islets—Taakoka, Koromiri, Oneroa, and Motutapu—at your leisure.
Secure a trip to the summit of relaxation with your included Reinu Body Pamper Pack, containing various body lotions and oils. Or, visit The Beauty & Spa at Muri Beach Club Hotel, where you can submit to a rich selection of island scents as the internationally trained staff elevates you to a relaxed state of body and mind. Later, indulge in a feast of Polynesian cuisine at the hotel's SilverSands Restaurant & Bar, where organic and locally harvested ingredients stimulate the spirit as well as the taste buds.
A top tier island retreat, this Escape to Rarotonga sets a high bar when it comes to South Pacific scenery, fascinating history, and luxe amenities.
"The hotel is impeccably clean and fresh and the rooms are appointed with relaxation in mind. The location is without a doubt the best on Raro with the crystal clear shallow lagoon, the motus, and the beach."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and all dates are subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations or with any other offer or discounted vacation package
- Please book as early as you can, and in any event no later than November 30, 2012
- Merchant's cancellation policy applies; for more information please see www.travelscene.com/terms.asp
- Voluntary ticket changes are permitted at a charge of up to $200 per transaction plus any additional airfare
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $599 per person
- Valid for economy class travel
- Voucher includes five nights of double-occupancy accommodations in a Premier Garden Room at the Muri Beach Club Hotel, daily tropical breakfast, early check-In and meet-and-greet with flower lei upon arrival, island discovery tour and Reinu Body Pamper Pack
- Voucher does not include Passport and visa fees (if applicable), gratuities to drivers, local guides, etc., meals and beverages other than specified, personal and baggage insurance, all applicable hotel, lodge taxes and entry fees and costs for anything not specified above
- Some airlines may impose additional charges if you choose to check any baggage. Please contact your airline or refer to its website for details information regarding their checked baggage policies
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 10, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 10, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 10, 2013 • Enjoy By April 10, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 41% savings