A Cozy B&B in an Outdoor Mecca
Lightner Creek Inn Bed & Breakfast • Durango, CO
- A One- ($99), Two- ($182), or Three-Night ($248) Stay for Two
- Daily Full Breakfast
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Tucked deep in the Animas River Valley and surrounded by the jagged San Juan Mountains, Durango has long been a popular spot for hunkering down and enjoying the splendor of the mountains. Some might argue that the Ancestral Puebloans had the best view from their clifftop dwellings in nearby Mesa Verde National Park—and their intricate adobe dwellings are amazing (and likely cozy in their own way)—but if you prefer your views with a cup of hot chocolate and a crackling fire, Lightner Creek Inn Bed & Breakfast is probably more your style.
Make your own peace with the geography of southwestern Colorado from the comfort of this nine-room guesthouse, styled after a French country manor and located four miles from downtown Durango. Situated across from a peregrine falcon sanctuary and adjacent to an elk preserve, Lightner Creek is the antidote to mass-produced hotel rooms, with its themed suites, private terraces, and warm duvets.
Inn owners Patra and Marvin will serve up a hot country breakfast that has earned rave reviews each morning of your stay, fueling you for a trip into Durango for silver jewelry shopping, gallery hopping, or a local organic brew.
"Hang around town and you'll discover Main Street's Wild West character and a thriving community euphoric about life in America's premier outdoor hub," says National Geographic.
After a packed day of outdoor activities—hiking, skiing, mountain biking, the list goes on—it's a relief to know some rooms at Lightner Creek have Jacuzzi tubs to soothe tired legs, and all of the rooms have views to inspire tranquility, sore muscles be darned.
"We really felt we were away from the hustle and bustle in a lovely woods setting—but were just a few minutes from downtown Durango. Yummy breakfasts, homemade cookie snacks, and bottled water available each day... "-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Blackout dates include 12/22/12-1/1/13
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 1, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2013 • Enjoy By March 1, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings