Capturing the Canadian Rockies
Chancellor Peak Chalets • Golden, Canada
- One-Night Stay for Up to Four in a Mountain Chalet ($140) with an Aromatherapy Welcome Basket and a Sparkling Non-Alcoholic Beverage
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Mountain Chalet ($265) with a S'mores Kit and a Take-Home Board Game
- Combine Vouchers to Stay up to Four Nights
The holidays are a time for all sorts of flaxen fantasies, but no gift wrapping can quite match the luster of an icy-blue peak warmed to brilliant gold. Snag a front-row view of this natural winter wonderland with an Escape to Chancellor Peak Chalets in the Canadian Rockies.
The front porch of your deluxe log cabin is the perfect place to watch the sun rise over a high-altitude amphitheater of snow-covered firs and craggy peaks. Located just east of Golden, British Columbia, on the banks of the Kicking Horse River, this collection of rustic chalets offers a comfortable base for exploring Yoho National Park.
Each cabin comes equipped with a full kitchen, gas fireplace, covered deck with gas barbecue, an upstairs loft, and a downstairs master bedroom (sleeping up to four people). From the cedar floors to the banisters and ceiling beams, you'll find your chalet's interior gleams with the glimmer of polished wood.
Enjoy your first cup on your airy porch-side perch before polishing off a hearty breakfast of pancakes and maple syrup in front of a roaring fire. You'll need plenty of energy for the adventure-packed day ahead: snowmobiling past glacier-capped peaks, dogsledding through forested valleys, or ziplining across the Kicking Horse River.
Practice your downhill pace at one of two world-class ski resorts within 30 minutes of the chalets. And at the end of a long day playing in the shimmering snow, rest your eyes (and your muscles) with a relaxing board game beside the last embers of a fire.
"We stayed two nights at these beautifully built log cabins that are located halfway between Field and Golden. There is plenty to do... whitewater rafting, ziplining, ATVs, horseback riding, and... hiking."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gift s
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Blackout dates include Dec 25, 2012 – Jan 2, 2013, Feb 15 – 17, 2013, March 29 – April 1, 2013
- Pets allowed with an additional fee of $50
- Children allowed
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2013 • Enjoy By May 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 50% savings