In Tahoe, Eco-Modern Digs
968 Park Hotel • South Lake Tahoe, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two
- 25% Discount on Massages and Bottles of Wine
Escaping to a ski town often means holing up in an outdated condo with 80s décor at an outrageous cost. Enter the 968 Park Hotel, one of the newest additions to Lake Tahoe's South Shore and the greenest hotel in the area.
Skiers love the location across the street from Heavenly Mountain's gondola, while design enthusiasts prefer the eco-modern digs to the town's other hotel-in-a-box casinos. Douglas fir and recycled metals create a look that's more than just stylish—it helped the property earn LEED certification and a four Eco-Leaf rating from iStayGreen.
In each of the 58 rustic-meets-modern rooms, biodegradable bath amenities and an EnergyStar LCD TV hold court with free Wi-Fi and organic linens. While designed to reduce your carbon footprint, all the usual hotel amenties are still intact.
Downstairs at the 968 Spa, massage therapists use natural, vegan, and organic lotions and oils to work out kinks and relax muscles during a hot stone, deep-tissue, or skier's massage. Once you're loose and limber, go across the street to The Shops at Heavenly Village for Pacific Rim fusion cuisine at Kalani's or some 'za at Base Camp Pizza. Then, make your way to the casinos or the stiff drinks at Opal Ultra Lounge, a popular nightspot that features go-go dancers, body painting, and DJs—not to mention, it's open 'til dawn.
"Everything is eco-modern and fits in seamlessly with its Tahoe surroundings (lots of wood décor constructed from all-natural materials). Service is stellar, and you're presented with a complimentary beer or glass of wine upon arrival."-- Frommer's
the fine print
- Credit card information is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email.
- No refunds allowed
- Spa appointment times are required and suggested that reservations are made as far in advance as possible
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid towards group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms