A Santa Cruz Bungalow by the Beach
Casablanca Inn and Bistro • Santa Cruz, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Beach Street Bungalow, Sundays through Thursdays ($289) or Fridays and Saturdays ($319)
- $50 Credit at The Bistro or The Bistro Bar
- Champagne, Fresh Flowers, and Welcome Snack Amenities Basket
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
One of America's Best Little Beach Towns? So says Travel + Leisure, but that's just one side of Santa Cruz. Throw in some redwoods, a hefty helping of fine food, and a few wineries for good measure, and you've got one of the best little towns. Period.
Experience a mashup of San Francisco and Los Angeles on the Central Coast with an Escape to the Mediterranean-inspired Casablanca Inn and Bistro, where you'll get a two-night stay for two in a Beach Street Bungalow overlooking the ocean, Sundays through Thursdays ($289) or Fridays and Saturdays ($319).
You'll also get a $50 voucher for food and drink at The Bistro or The Bistro Bar, both on-site and both boasting unparalleled views of the coast. Champagne, fresh flowers, and a welcome basket upon arrival are also part of the package.
The Beach Street Bungalows are fully equipped with a kitchenette, a king-size bed, and a semiprivate balcony overlooking Beach Street and the Pacific.
Once you're situated, make your way over to the The Bistro and The Bistro Bar, serving sumptuous house specialties like crispy Brussels sprouts, chicken or duck arroz, and an array of other creative dishes.
After that, the sky's the limit: Catch some rays and play some volleyball on the Main Beach, just steps from the inn; taste top-notch wine at Bonny Doon Vineyard, just north of town on the 1; take a hike on an ocean-side walking path; or scoot over to Santa Cruz Harbor for whale watching, fishing, or a sunset sail. And don't forget the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, which Travel + Leisure also named one of the country's best boardwalks.
After all that, you'll be primed and ready to slip into bed and let the waves gently lull you to sleep. Sweet dreams.
For additional information, visit Casablanca Inn and Bistro on Facebook.
"Shopping, hiking, mountain biking, sailing, fishing, kayaking, surfing, wine tasting, golfing, whale-watching—the list of things to do here is almost endless, making Santa Cruz one of the premier family destinations on the California coast."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Up to 2 vouchers maybe combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Tax or gratuity, occupancy tax of 12.25% will be charged at check-in
- Blackout dates: holidays, including Nov 22-25, Dec 23-25, Dec 30-31, and Feb 14
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings