Leisure at Its Finest in Vegas
Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa • Las Vegas, NV
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Deluxe Room with a $100 Spa Credit and Two Feast Buffet Breakfast Passes ($199)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in a Deluxe Room with a $50 Grand Cafe Credit and Six One-Game Bowling Passes ($219)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Away from the neon lights and chaos of the Las Vegas Strip sits Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa, a AAA Four Diamond property that offers all the best of Las Vegas—a Zen-inspired spa, pool beds and cabanas, award-winning dining, and a casino—but it boasts a sleek, non-flashy atmosphere and views of the Spring Mountains. Its proximity to Red Rock Canyon is reflected in the open-air casino and activites offered at the Adventure Spa: mountain biking, horseback riding, and hiking.
"In the lobby, stacked sandstone brick evokes the aesthetic of the canyon while chandeliers dripping with more than three million crystals reference the glitzy city itself," says Travel + Leisure. "Guest rooms are understated, with dark wood, luxurious Frette linens, and a few pops of bright color in lime green pillows and bright botanical photos."
Escape for a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($219), in a Deluxe Room, where amenities include a deep soaking tub and TV in the bathroom.
Swim-up gaming is offered in the Backyard, and entertainment includes bars and nightclubs, a movie theater, live music in Rocks Lounge, and bowling at Red Rock Lanes, where weekend guests have six one-game passes to use. And, of course, the world-class casino floor boasts more than 3,000 of the latest casino slots and video poker games; table games including blackjack, baccarat, craps, and roulette; a 24-hour poker room; and two high-limit areas.
In the morning, weekday guests can go double or nothing with two passes to the hotel's generous Feast Buffet. There's virtually no limit to this high-stakes breakfast that offers golden-brown French toast, fruit-smothered pancakes, fluffy made-to-order omelets, and more. In addition to three fine-dining restaurants—Hachi, T-bones, and Terra Rossa—casual eateries include Yard House and Grand Cafe, which is open 24/7 and has more than 100 menu items.
"Don't miss the intimate spa," Travel + Leisure says—and we agree it's worth the splurge.
"Rooms, in hues of brown and white, have sweeping canyon or Strip vistas, 42-inch plasma TVs, down duvets, and palatial bathrooms. The massive 'backyard' pool area has private cabanas and huge daybeds, while the spa couldn’t feel less like Vegas... "-- Condé Nast Traveler
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Guest must be 21 years old to check-in
- Guest must have credit card to use for incidental charges upon arrival
- 12% taxes and $24.99 resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Airfare not included
- Children are allowed
- Blackout dates: November 3, 8, 9, 10, 11, 22, 23; December 29, 30, 31; January 10, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 44% savings