Near Seattle, an Iconic Northwest Retreat
Salish Lodge & Spa • Snoqualmie, WA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room Sunday to Thursday ($160) or Friday ($220)
- $50 Credit Toward One 50-Minute Massage or Facial
- $25 Dining Credit
- 20% Off a Second Spa Treatment
- Stay in November or December and Upgrade to a River View Room (Based on Availability)
Enveloped in lush forest atop a cascading 268-foot waterfall, the Salish Lodge & Spa is a distinctly Northwest retreat.
See for yourself with this week's Escape: a one-night stay for two, Sunday to Thursday ($160) or Friday night ($220), plus a $25 dining credit and a $50 spa credit toward one 50-minute massage or facial treatment. Book an additional spa treatment and save 20-percent off the second treatment. If you stay in November or December, opt for an upgrade to a River View Room (must be confirmed at time of booking and based on availability).
Bid farewell to work and settle in high above the Snoqualmie Falls, half an hour outside of Seattle, where the cozy confines of your Deluxe Room—fireplace, oversize jetted tub for two, and plush sheets and pillows—await your arrival.
"The bathtub in the room was wonderful and the fireplace was so relaxing," says one reviewer on TripAdvisor. Says another, "This place is just so warm, cozy, and luxurious. I felt the weight lift off my shoulders as soon as I entered the front door."
Tempted to snuggle up all day and take in the marvelous view of the grounds from your room? Don't forget that adventure beckons just outside; discover the region on a hiking, mountain biking, or fly fishing trip.
Before your muscles start to grumble, schedule an appointment for a signature Tranquility Massage or an Essential Beauty Break facial, replete with scents of citrus and garrigue, at the resort's luxurious and award-wining spa.
At The Dining Room, which OpenTable reviewers give 4.5 stars for its exquisite cuisine (think locally sourced, seasonal ingredients) and breathtaking views, not to mention its extensive wine list, the chefs employ indigenous cooking techniques to prepare a variety of dishes.
Call an end to the day by wrapping yourself in the cozy embrace of 320-thread-count sheets and goose-down bedding—kind of like the iconic evergreen forests that wrap the Salish Lodge & Spa in their firs.
"In the cozy and more casual Attic bistro, you can still sample fine Northwest wines and views of the falls beneath the eaves."-- Read Fodor's Review of the Salish Lodge & Spa
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Guests must make hotel reservation directly with the property no earlier than October 29, 2012 and no later than December 31, 2012
- A valid credit card will be required for booking
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 per purchaser, up to 1 additional as a gift
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation policy of 7 days and spa re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies
- Stay in November or December and receive an upgrade to a River View room (based on availability and must be confirmed at time of booking)
- Book an additional spa treatment and save 20% off the second treatment
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- $11.76 (Sunday-Thursday) and $16.80 (Friday) occupancy tax per night is not included and will be collected at the time of check out
- Not valid on group bookings
- Limited 1 voucher per reservation
- Guests may book additional nights, including Saturday, directly with Salish Lodge
- Blackout dates are: 11/22-11/23, 12/23 thru 1/2 & 1/20, 2013
- $25 breakfast credit must be used on one check, one per table (Valid only in The Dining Room)
- $50 spa credit can only be used on a 50-minute massage or facial treatment and requires advanced reservations
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings