Set Your Watch to Island Time in Key West
Duval House • Key West, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room from November 12 to December 26, 2012, Sundays through Thursdays ($270) or Fridays and Saturdays ($300)
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room from January 2 to January 13, 2013 ($335)
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four in a Specialty Cottage or Duplex from November 12 to December 26, 2012, Sundays through Thursdays ($325) or Fridays and Saturdays ($355)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for up to Four in a Specialty Cottage or Duplex from January 2 to January 13, 2013 ($395)
- Daily Continental Breakfast and Parking Included
- Combine Vouchers to Stay up to Four Nights
Just because the days are getting shorter doesn't mean you can't Escape to a place where the sun still operates on island time. Trade in the watch for a pair of flip flops, and bask in the glow of this Key West Escape, where a stay at the Duval House—a Caribbean-style seven-building B&B in the heart of Old Key West's bustling town center—is as soothing as sand beneath your toes.
Soak up a two-night stay for two in a Deluxe Room from November 12 to December 26, 2012, Sundays through Thursdays ($270) or Fridays and Saturdays ($300) or from January 2 to January 13, 2013, ($335).
If you're a more-the-merrier type, grab two extra beach chairs for a two-night stay for up to four in a Specialty Cottage or Duplex from November 12 to December 26, 2012, Sundays through Thursdays ($325) or Fridays and Saturdays ($355) or from January 2 to January 13, 2013 ($395)
Wood floors, French doors, flat-screen TVs, private balconies, and guaranteed included parking are sure to float your boat.
Start each morning with an included daily continental breakfast with coffee and juice, fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, English muffins and bagels, Danishes, and hard-boiled eggs in the garden gazebo of the house's tropical veranda. With lush garden nooks and a babbling fountain courtyard, you'll find your preferred seat isn't at the bar but in the hammock.
Toast the tides by embarking on a four-hour catamaran tour of the Gulf and schmooze with sea turtles, marine birds, dolphins, and spotted eagle rays at Dry Tortugas nature preserve.
Add a splash of adventure to your getaway with a JetSki, Waverunner, banana boat, or kayak rental—or simply sip in the sunset aboard a Sunfish sailboat as you cruise past shipwrecks and the North American Great Barrier Reef.
Leave the car keys at the hotel—this two-by-four mile island is perfect for walkers. Ramble on Duval Street and encounter The Truman White House, Hemingway Home, The Butterfly Museum, and Key West Aquarium.
You'll be surprised how two-days can feel like an eternity and an instant all in just a matter of moments—but then again, in Key West, you're on island time.
"Absolutely the best place to stay in Key West. Very clean, comfortable, and service-oriented. Will definitely stay there again."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies cancellation outside of 7 days will incur a $50 fee and any date changes will incur a $25 fee; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 12/27/2012-1/1/2013
- $20 additional charge per person, per night, for additional persons (beyond standard occupancy levels); allowing additional persons is limited to specific units, and is strictly subject to management discretion
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 13, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 13, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 13, 2013 • Enjoy By January 13, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings