Perfect Match in the Hamptons
The Grassmere Inn • Westhampton Beach, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen ($95) or King ($115) Room, Sundays through Thursdays
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen ($250) or King ($290) Room, Fridays and Saturdays
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
Anyone for a glass of wine or some retail therapy? If you need a holiday from the holidays, or just want to explore the Hamptons, this Escape to The Grassmere Inn is right up your alley.
The Grassmere Inn, a newly refurbished 36-room hotel, is located in posh Westhampton Beach and is the largest historic accommodation in the Hamptons. It has received numerous accolades, including Newsday's "Inn of the Week" award.
Here, you'll enjoy life the way it was meant to be lived in the Hamptons. The Inn provides daily maid service, complimentary newspapers, Internet access, and more. You even can kick back on the porch after a busy morning strolling along Westhampton Beach.
Exploring the area is convenient for guests, with the Westhampton Beach Performing Arts Center, restaurants, shopping, and a movie theater all within walking or driving distance. The Tanger Outlets in Riverhead offer a variety of discount stores for stylish bargain hunters, whether you're doing a little last-minute holiday shopping or treating yourself.
Just minutes away is Long Island's North Fork, known for as a burgeoning wine region. "The pastoral, vineyard-studded North Fork is making headlines not only for its Chardonnays and Merlots, but also for its innovative farm-to-table cuisine and inviting inns," says Fodor's. "Mentally and physically slow down as you stop at roadside farm stands selling just-picked fruits and vegetables, breathe in the irresistibly salty sea air, linger over innovative menus designed by rising star chefs and—of course—sip the increasingly impressive wines."
What's better than a glass of New York wine? A glass of New York wine and a chance to relax at The Grassmere Inn.
"The fact that The Grassmere is located right on Main Street, minutes away from the beach and the train station and only 1.5 hours from New York City is enough for me to make the whole trip worthwhile. On top of that, the service is very welcoming."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until January 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 11/21-23, 12/24-26 and 12/31-1/2
- One bottle of wine per stay
- Breakfast is not included or served on site
- 33 % off already discounted rate for 3rd and or 4th night; subject to availability
- 15% taxes and service fee will be collected at reservation
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings