Free-Spirited in the Heart of Montréal
Hôtel Gouverneur Place Dupuis • Montreal, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Classic Room
- Breakfast for Two with Gratuity Included
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
Lined with cutting-edge theaters, candle-lit cafes, and hip boutiques, Montreal's Latin Quarter is bursting with a free spirit that pulses throughout the Quebec province.
Let your hair down with an overnight Escape for two at the Hôtel Gouverneur Place Dupuis, a luxe hotel in the heart of this vibrant neighborhood just steps from the metro.
The City of Saints is your playground when you take up residence in a Classic Room ($99) at this four-star hotel. High-thread-count linens, Wi-Fi, and complimentary coffee ensure a steady stream of satisfaction, while views of the St. Lawrence River and Mont Royal will leave you breathless.
Wake up to a full breakfast for two at Le Vignoble, where your taste buds will dance to the restaurant's selection of seasonal favorites and fresh local produce. Later, cool off with a swim in the indoor saltwater pool or blow off steam in the fitness center before strolling through the Show District.
"The [Latin Quarter] is home to some of the city's trendiest restaurants and night spots," says Fodor's Review of the Latin Quarter. Indulge in fine dining, shop trendy boutiques filled with European designs, or dance the night away at hot nightspots such as Light Ultraclub and Club Ivy. Later, ease into the end of the evening with a nightcap from Café Le Saint-Sulpice—the bar boasts unparalleled views via the largest terrace in the city.
Catch the Canadian vibe. After swinging through the streets of Montreal, you'll be addicted to the northern beat.
"Everything about it was perfect. There was a view from the port to Mont Royal—amazing. We spent a lot of time people-watching out those gigantic windows. The housekeeping staff... brought us extra pillows with a smile. We will definitely be back."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 30-31, March 11-15 and March 22-23
- Based on double occupancy with a max occupancy of 4; additional adults are $20 per person, per night
- Children 17 and under stay for free; breakfast not included
- Not valid for groups
- Bedding type is subject to availability at time of booking
- Parking is $18.50 for 24 hours
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 46% savings