A Plush Playground in the Arizona Desert
The Lodge at Ventana Canyon • Tucson, AZ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Mountain-View Room
- Breakfast for Two
- Additional Spa and Golf Discounts Available Upon Booking
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
When it comes to leisure and relaxation, The Lodge at Ventana Canyon sets the gold standard. This AAA Four Diamond country club and hotel in Tuscon sits on 600 protected acres of breathtaking desertscape and boasts 36 holes of golf, an Olympic-size pool, 11 tennis courts, a spa, a fitness center, and more.
With this week's Escape, you'll enjoy a one-night stay for two in a mountain-view room, with breakfast for two in the morning and additional spa and golf discounts available upon booking ($129).
With just 50 suites, this intimate retreat in the Santa Catalina Mountains has been the recipient of numerous awards and was ranked on the Condé Nast Traveler Gold List as one of The World's Best Places to Stay.
Suites are spacious, comfortable, and decorated in rich wood tones with warm accents. All come with a king or two queen-size beds, an oversize bathroom with clawfoot tub and plush robes, a seating area with a reading chair and comfy leather couch, a flat-screen TV, a desk with Wi-Fi, a full kitchen, and a private deck or balcony with spectacular mountain views.
After a day on the links, kick back with an ice-cold beverage at the casual Ventana Bar & Grill. Foodies should head to the resort's other on-site restaurant, The Catalina Room, which serves up authentic Southwestern-style fare. Try the lobster burrito or a chicken sandwich with pepper jack and a prickly pear glaze.
Don't let summer's end bring you down. At The Lodge at Ventana Canyon, where grownups of all stripes get their kicks, it's summer break all year 'round.
"The Lodge at Ventana Canyon is part of a gated country club community at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountains, so when you stay here you feel more like a resident than just another hotel guest."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 21 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: 11/21-11/23, and 12/25-12/30
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 48% savings