Leisurely Lap Around the Hudson Valley
The Red Hook Country Inn • Red Hook Rhinebeck, NY
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Sundays through Wednesdays ($299) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($339)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Premium Room, Sundays through Wednesdays ($399) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($439)
- Welcome Platter and Bottle of Wine
- Daily Country Breakfast for Two and One Boxed Lunch for Two
- Milbrook Winery Tour for Two with Bottle of Wine, Two Souvenir Glasses, and Wine Opener
- Two Tickets to Your Choice of the FDR National Historic Site, the Vanderbilt Mansion National Historic Site, the Olana, the Clermont State Historic Site, Locust Grove, the Wilderstein Historic Site, or the Staatsburgh State Historic Site
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Eight Nights
If the holiday hustle and bustle has started to feel like an all-out sprint, it's time to take a breather with this relaxing Escape. Kick off those racing sneaks and adjust your pace to peaceful at The Red Hook Country Inn in the quaint village of Red Hook, New York.
Right out of the blocks you'll enjoy a two-night stay for two in a standard room, Sundays through Wednesdays ($299) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($339). Or, take a more luxurious lap with a two-night stay for two in a premium room, Sundays through Wednesdays ($399) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($439).
The first leg of this restful journey means stretching out in one of the plush guest rooms, where a welcome platter and bottle of wine await you. Offering a wonderful mix of cozy, country-style décor peppered with modern facilities, each sun-splashed room features king or twin beds; wicker and antique brass furniture; designer linens; and a private, fully stocked bathroom.
Come breakfast time, you'll pass the baton to famed Chef Nabil K. Ayoub, who lends his culinary prowess to an included breakfast each morning. As a former personal chef for the likes of Jackie Kennedy and members of Britain's royal family, Chef Nabil brings a dash of international flair to the Hudson Valley—creating one-of-a-kind dishes that run the gamut of flavors. With 24-hour notice, you can schedule a delicious five-course prix-fixe dinner for two.
Next, take a stride back in time when you venture to one of several historic sites with your two included admission tickets. Choose from the FDR National Historic Site, the Vanderbilt Mansion National Historic Site, the Olana, the Clermont State Historic Site, Locust Grove, the Wilderstein Historic Site, or the Staatsburgh State Historic Site.
From the mind-blowing mansions of Hyde Park—built by icons like the Vanderbilts and Samuel Morse, inventor of Morse code—to scenic waterfront landscapes, this stunning side of Red Hook history can't be missed. And complete with a boxed lunch for two, this lovely outing is just your speed.
For your final stretch, get ready for a leisurely turn around the Millbrook Winery, located in a rustic Dutch dairy barn. You'll admire scenic views from the foot of the rolling Catskill Mountains while tasting local wines. But before you jog back to the homestead, scoop up two souvenir wine glasses, a handy wine opener, and one bottle of wine.
You'll be surprised at how much ground you've covered when you turn in for the evening. With so much to do and see, this Escape is a two-day race that you'll love running.
"The Red Hook Country Inn offers a superb combination of friendliness (it has the informal feel of a home), comfortable rooms, conscientious hosts, and overwhelmingly delectable food."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 4 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 11/21-22, 12/23-25, 12/28-31, 1/1-3, 1/11-13, 2/14-16 and 2/22-24
- Voucher includes Milbrook Winery Tour for two with bottle of wine, two souvenir glasses, and wine opener, two tickets to your choice of the FDR National Historic Site, the Vanderbilt Mansion National Historic Site, the Olana, the Clermont State Historic Site, Locust Grove, the Wilderstein Historic Site, or the Staatsburgh State Historic Site
- Taxes of 18% and gratuities are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings