Wine on the Waterfront in Hill Country
Canyon Lakeview Resort • Canyon Lake, TX
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests, Sundays through Thursdays ($299) or Fridays and Saturdays ($399), in a Comal Cabin and Wine Experience for Up to Six at Dry Comal Creek Vineyards & Winery
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Lodge Suite ($99) and Wine Experience for Two at Dry Comal Creek Vineyards & Winery
- Combine Vouchers to Extend Stay
Put a cork in your usual getaway and toast an Escape to Canyon Lake, Texas, just an hour outside San Antonio. Overlooking the lake and 15 minutes from the Guadalupe River, the seven-acre Canyon Lakeview Resort is ideally situated near a plethora of hiking trails and vineyards.
The resort's robust lodgings have spectacular views of the lake from a furnished deck with a barbecue grill, and are stocked with must-have items like linens and utensils. Comal Cabins sleep up to six and feature three bedrooms and two baths, a full kitchen, private hot tub, and more, while Lodge Suites are designed for two guests and have a king or queen bedroom and full bath.
The next day, hike through the Canyon Dam and feed the deer, see the Old Hancock Trail on horseback, bike through Canyon Park, or stroll along the 80 miles of shoreline around the lake's crystal blue water. Then, travel 30 minutes to Dry Comal Creek Vineyards & Winery for an included wine experience. Whether you're a Bordeaux beginner or a pinot professional, you'll learn about and taste a variety of Texas wines in an atmosphere with bright and lively undertones. Afterward, check out the live music at Gruene Hall, the state's oldest dance hall, before venturing next door for dinner at the Gristmill River Restaurant & Bar. New Braunfels also plays host to a number of top-notch Tex-Mex and barbecue spots—just be sure to save room for s'mores by the outdoor fire.
To drink in Canyon Lake and the Hill Country, don't wait for this Escape to age.
"It was an extremely relaxing getaway, with deer to feed at all hours of the day and evening. The location was right on the lake with good views and trails to walk down around the water."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Larger group upgrades are offered at booking (as available) for an additional fee; please call 210-787-1770 for details
- Credit card and voucher required for reservation
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 1 weekday and 1 weekend voucher may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based on double occupancy
- You must be 21 years of age to make reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: Nov 21-26 and Dec 21 - Jan 1
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings