Discovering Historic Corners in Quebec City
Hotel Château Bellevue • Quebec City, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Bellevue Distinction or Prestige Room
- Breakfast Buffet for Two
- Valet Parking
- One Glass of Wine Per Person Upon Arrival
Glance at Old Quebec's towering ramparts and you'll quickly catch why the UNESCO World Heritage Site woos throngs of visitors to its arched walls season after season.
Meander through North America's only fortified city with an Escape to the Hotel Château Bellevue, where you'll tap into history during a one-night stay for two in a Bellevue Distinction or Prestige Room with included valet parking in the heart of Old Quebec ($139).
Occupying four heritage homes, the 1898 hotel provides an captivating link to the past with views of the breathtaking Saint Lawrence River and Governor's Park. Bellevue Distinction and Prestige Rooms offer sleek wood floors; a massive flat-screen TV; a multi-jet massage shower; and rich, dark décor that encompasses the spirit of the city.
"Quebec is a city of delightfully stark, yet virtually seamless contrasts; centuries-old fortification walls lead to chic open-kitchen restaurants, and cobblestone streets give way to bike paths and innovative art institutions," says The New York Times. "Quebec City, a historic, cultural and culinary center beside the St. Lawrence River, has emerged from the long shadow cast by its ever popular neighbor, Montreal."
Begin your introduction to The Beautiful Province's most charming locale with an included glass of wine in the hotel lobby. Then, opt for a romantic ride in a horse-drawn carriage.
Later, peruse the bright buildings, fashionable boutiques, and restaurants of the St. Jean Baptiste neighborhood, or stick close to home with a visit to the National Museum of Fine Arts of Quebec. Finish your monumental retreat with an included breakfast buffet—packed with granola, fresh fruit, hot items, and more.
From arts to architecture, this Escape to Quebec City lets you slip into the historic corners of the enchanting city.
"This was a wonderful place to stay for our getaway to Quebec. Located in the old town, close to all attractions and amenities, you can't go wrong picking this as your accommodation."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until April 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 25 to January 2, February 1-2, 8-9, 15-16 and March 16
- Rate based on double occupancy, additional adult fee of $26 per night
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Check-in is at 4:00 p.m. and checkout is 12:00 noon
- Smoking and animals are not allowed on hotel premises
- Taxes and fees paid to property, current tax rates are accommodation tax of 3%, federal goods and services tax of 5% and Québec sales tax of 9.5%
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 39% savings