Dive into San Antonio
DoubleTree by Hilton, San Antonio • San Antonio, TX
- A One-Night Couple's Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($109), in a Standard King or Double Room with a Hot Breakfast Buffet for Two and Two River Barge Tickets
- Or, a One-Night Family Stay for Two Adults and Two Kids in a Double Room, Fridays through Sundays, with a Hot Breakfast Buffet for Two Adults and Two Kids and Four River Barge Tickets ($135)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
From The Alamo to La Villita, downtown San Antonio captures the diversity of the Southwest with its unique collection of districts. Check out the Texas city's buzzing center with this Escape to the DoubleTree by Hilton, San Antonio—located in the heart of the central business hub.
Grab that special someone and head off for a couple's retreat during a one-night stay, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($109), in a Standard King or Double Room. Or, bring the entire crew and enjoy a family getaway with a one-night stay for two adults and two kids in a Double Room ($135), Fridays through Sundays. No matter which option you choose, you'll snag access to a hot breakfast buffet each morning and overnight parking for one vehicle.
Less than 15 minutes from San Antonio International Airport and with easy access to major interstates, the DoubleTree is convenient to The Alamo, Riverwalk, and surrounding Texas military facilities. Catch a flick on your room's HDTV, indulge in a spread of in-room boutique bath products, or snooze on your Select Comfort bed—your space is packed with the perfect perks for a brief retreat.
Head to the Riverwalk to take advantage of your River Barge passes—the guided tour meanders beneath blankets of Spanish moss as it cruises along San Antonio River. Later, grab a bite from one of the area's spicy taquerias.
"'Remember the Alamo' three million tourists a year cry as they stampede ol' San Antone's central mission, site of the infamous battle/massacre," says Lonely Planet. "Drink an aguas frescas (fruit-infused water) at the mercado (marketplace) and then hear country music at an old country store Willie Nelson helped establish – here you can fiesta one day and rodeo the next."
While you can't tackle the entire landscape, an San Antonio Escape provides enough entertainment to cover a lot of ground.
"This is a very nice hotel with pool, bar, and restaurant. The room was great with a flat-screen TV, comfy bedding, and a cool bathroom."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based on double occupancy
- 16.75% taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Breakfast includes taxes and tip
- Blackout dates include 11/15-11/17, 12/4-12/8, 12/28-12/29 and 3/8-3/17
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 49% savings