Shift into High-Class Gear in Springfield
University Plaza Hotel and Convention Center • Springfield, MO
- A One- ($89) or Two-Night ($149) Stay for Up to Four in a Double or King Room
- Or, A One- ($119) or Two-Night ($179) Stay for Up to Four in a Suite
- $20 Dinning Credit and Two Welcome Drinks
America's most-famed interstate, Route 66, might be known as the great connector of the coasts, but the birthplace of this bi-coastal highway and the epicenter of this epic Escape is in Springfield, Missouri.
Hit the road and shift into high gear with a one-night spin for up to four passengers in a king or double room ($89) or a suite ($119) at the University Plaza Hotel & Convention Center. Want more mileage out of your getaway? Extend your stay to two-nights for up to four in a king or double room ($149) or a suite ($179). An included $20 dining credit at the Terrace Grille and two welcome drinks will really rev your engine.
All signs point to entertainment in the heart of Springfield's downtown where shops like Envy bring you the latest fashion trends, the Hawthorn Galleries drive home an ever-changing collection of local and national fine art, and restaurants like Farmer's Gastropub boast a menu that offers 20 craft beers and delicious pub grub. Want a change of pace? Walk along Missouri State University's exquisite campus with its state-of-the-art performing arts center and an impressive football stadium.
For a mini road trip, re-route your course an hour south for a day in Branson where you can experience live country and folk music, magic shows, and comedy on more than 50 lives stages as well as bask in the beautiful drive-by scenes made famous by Branson's sparkling lakes.
Leave the beaten path for a smoother ride with this Escape to Springfield—you'll find that you're en route to full-tank of fun.
For additional information, visit University Plaza Hotel & Convention Center on Facebook.
"Springfield, Missouri, straddles the nation’s midsection with big-city attractions and a small-town heart. With a lively history that includes Wild West shootouts and America’s first telegraph line, [this] is a... beauty nestled in rolling Ozark hills."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to two (2) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes one $20 dinning credit and two welcome drinks
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 48% savings