A Deep Breath in Santa Fe
La Posada de Santa Fe Resort & Spa • Santa Fe, NM
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Classic King Room
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Seven Nights
Santa Fe is a breath of fresh air. Literally. This famously mellow mountain town, in addition to its vibrant arts scene and blue-sky weather, boasts some of the world's cleanest air.
Inhale—and let it all out—on this week's Escape to La Posada de Santa Fe Resort & Spa. Unwind on a one-night stay for two in a Classic King Room at this AAA Four Diamond resort ($109).
Set on six manicured acres just beyond the laid-back bustle of downtown, this historic (and some say haunted) property draws on a traditional New Mexican aesthetic with adobe architecture, local artwork, and patterned textiles. But make no mistake, this luxury resort caters to its upscale clientele with plush amenities, from the heated saline pool to the world-class cuisine at Fuego, to the full-service spa and traditional Southwestern furnishings in each room.
The air is crisp and thin at 7,000 feet above sea level. Luckily, come daybreak, you'll be swaddled in luxury linens and a down comforter to keep you warm. After filling up on fresh fruit, coffee, juices, and made-fresh-daily pastries, make your way downtown.
Take in the omnipresent smell of piñon smoke and the sight of snow-capped mountains as you browse the 240-something art galleries the city comprises. Be sure to stop by the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum, which houses more than 1,000 works by the iconic American artist who breathed life into, well, still-life.
Back at La Posada de Santa Fe, treat yourself to the resort's signature Restore massage at the spa. This full-body overhaul, complete with an anti-stress facial masque and steam towel wrap, will leave your body relaxed and your respiratory system at ease. Then it's off to dinner at Fuego, serving a mix of classic Southwestern cuisine alongside New American fare in a romantic, casually elegant setting.
Simply put, life is good here. Which is exactly why The City Different finds itself, year after year, near the top of the list when it comes to quality of life.
"...the hotel benefited from major remodels in recent years, including a $6-million one in 2008, so all the bathrooms are modern and the rooms have fine linens and comfortable beds."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Credit card and voucher required for reservation
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 7 per customer, up to 7 additional as gifts
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based on double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: Dec 24; Dec 28-31; Jan 5; Feb 26-28; Mar 14-16; Apr 5-6; Apr 25-27
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 2, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 2, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 2, 2013 • Enjoy By May 2, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings