'Tis the Season for New England
Mountain Edge Resort & Spa • Mt. Sunapee, NH
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Den Suite, Sundays through Thursdays from December 1, 2012, to April 7, 2013 ($169)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Den Suite, Sundays through Thursdays from December 1, 2012, to April 7, 2013, with Two Full-Day Lift Tickets at Mount Sunapee and Half-Day Room Use with Late 5 p.m. Checkout ($269)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Den Suite, Fridays and Saturdays from December 1 to 25, 2012, or March 9 to April 7, 2013, with Two Full-Day Lift Tickets at Mount Sunapee and Half-Day Room Use with Late 5 p.m. Checkout ($439)
Is there any better time to be in New England, home of lovely autumns and white winters? Celebrate the season with this Escape to the Mountain Edge Resort & Spa in Mt. Sunapee, New Hampshire.
You and a companion will spend one night in a One-Bedroom Den Suite, Sundays through Thursdays from December 1, 2012, to April 7, 2013 ($169). If snow sports are your thing, opt for the same stay plus two full-day lift tickets at Mount Sunapee ($269). Or, extend winter vacation to two nights—Fridays and Saturdays from December 1 to 25, 2012, or March 9 to April 7, 2013—and receive two full-day lift tickets at Mount Sunapee ($439).
Your spacious One-Bedroom Den Suite boasts a TV, DVD player, gas fireplace, and balcony or patio. And, if you purchase a stay with lift tickets, you'll receive half-day room use with 5 p.m. late checkout, so nothing has to rush you off the slopes.
When snow is on the ground, make a date with fresh powder and cruise down 66 trails at Mount Sunapee. "This mid-sized mountain 'packs a punch,' thanks to meticulously groomed terrain, relentless mogul runs, gentle cruisers, and spectacular panoramas of the lake and beyond," says SKI. Expert skiers can seize the day at the terrain park or zoom over the moguls on Flying Goose.
Those who prefer a quieter retreat can take a leisurely stroll around quaint New England towns like New London and Sunapee, browsing antique stores and soaking up the picturesque scenery.
Once you return to the resort, thaw out in the sauna, hot tub, or saltwater pool before purchasing a restorative treatment at the on-site spa. You can sate a growling stomach at The Mountain Spirits Tavern, treating yourself to a dinner of prime rib or wild salmon followed by a round of beers, of course.
And don't spend a minute thinking about breakfast the next morning; just have the Rosewood Barn General Store deliver all the staples—like cereal, milk, juice, and eggs—to your kitchen before you arrive.
With autumn showing off its true colors and winter waiting in the wings, it's high time for a New England getaway.
"We visited Mountain Edge this past weekend and had a fabulous time. It happened to coincide with the crazy early-season snow storm! The pool and hot tub was great; we were in the outdoor jacuzzi when the snow started to fall. It was really beautiful."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Reservations must be made by: February 14, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates: December 26, 2012 - January 5, 2013; January 18-20, 2013; February 15-23, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy; extra occupants are $20 per person per night
- Weekday (Sundays through Thursdays) travel dates: December 1, 2012 - April 7, 2013
- Weekend (Fridays and Saturdays) travel dates: December 1, 2012 - December 25, 2012 and March 9, 2013 - April 7, 2013
- 20% discount at the Tavern and Spa; the Tavern is open Wednesdays to Sundays 4 p.m. to close
- Taxes and gratuities are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 7, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 7, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 7, 2013 • Enjoy By April 7, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings