In Argentina, Buenos Aires Knows How to Lead
go-today • Buenos Aires, Argentina
- A Seven-Day Trip to Buenos Aires for One Guest on Select Dates, Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from NYC or MIA ($1,899) or LAX ($1,999)
- Six-Night Stay at the Caesar Park Silver Buenos Aires Obelisco Hotel with Daily Breakfast
- Private Round-Trip Ground Transportation from Airport to Hotel
- Half-Day Group City Tour
- Dinner and Show at Tango Porteño with Tango Lesson with Round-Trip Ground Transportation from Hotel to Tango Porteño Included
- Rate is Per Person Based on Double Occupancy; Single Occupancy Requires an Additional Fee of $400
Walk the cobblestone streets of Buenos Aires during the day, and you'll understand why this Argentine city dressed in neoclassical architecture earned the name "The Paris of South America."
Fall in love with this seductive city known for its tango when you Escape to Buenos Aires on a seven-day trip on select dates* for one guest based on double occupancy with round-trip flights ($1,899 from NYC or MIA or $1,999 from LAX). You'll stay at the stylish Caesar Park Silver Buenos Aires Obelisco, a renovated 1920s building that's near the famous barrios of Boca and Palermo and centrally located to many of the city's hottest tourist sites. Private round-trip ground transportation from the airport to the hotel is included, as is daily breakfast.
Get your bearings with an included half-day group city tour that will hit the essential city attractions. Sashay a salsa up and down the steps of the Cementerio de la Recoleta. Then, dance your way to the Casa Rosada—where Eva Perón once addressed awaiting crowds on the lower balcony. Peruse the flea markets of Palermo Viejo for a one-of-a-kind find, and take an afternoon seat at Miranda for a grilled lunch and a glass of one the parrilla's 90 fine wines while you sit back and watch the buzz of activity pass you by at Plaza Dorrego.
"Such are the challenges vexing any visitor to today's Buenos Aires: electrotango or art opening, design festival or indie theater, a chichi martini and exquisite cut of grilled meat or a simple beer at a grimy bar... But since the average Argentine evening extends into the dawn, there's often time—if you have the stamina—to do it all," says The New York Times.
Back at the hotel, Escapees are entitled to dinner followed by a tango lesson and show at Tango Porteño. With round-trip transportation to and from the studio included, your dancing shoes might only see the ballroom floor.
Buenos Aires hits every tempo perfectly, and with this Escape, you won't miss a beat.
*Select Departure Dates: November 21 or 28, 2012; December 5, 2012; January 16, 23, or 30, 2013; February 13, 2013; or March 6, 2013
"Mix together a beautiful European-like city with attractive residents (call them porteños), gourmet cuisine, awesome shopping, a frenzied nightlife and top-drawer activities, and you get Buenos Aires."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel November 21 or 28, 2012; December 5, 2012, January 16, 23, or 30, 2013, February 13, 2013, or March 6, 2013; all dates are subject to availability
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by December 3, 2012
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- All prices are per person and based on double occupancy; single supplement is $400 due at booking
- Voucher includes daily breakfast, private round-trip ground transportation from airport to hotel, half-day group city tour, dinner and show at Tango Porteño with a tango lesson and round-trip ground transportation from hotel to Tango Porteño
- Voucher does not include gratuities to drivers, local guides, meals and beverages other than specified, personal and baggage insurance, costs for anything not specified above
- Tour prices include all fuel surcharges and US departure taxes
- Rate for extra nights is available upon request; subject to availability and must be confirmed at booking and air surcharge may apply
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that they have the correct and current travel documents
- All travelers are responsible for paying their reciprocity fee (approximately $160) in advance, this fee must be paid online prior to travel and upon arrival at Ezeiza Airport (EZE) a receipt must be presented. Please visitwww.migraciones.gov.ar/ or www.provinciapagos.com.ar to pay your fee in advance. If fee is not paid in advance passenger will be denied entry into Argentina and cancel/change fees will be passenger's responsibility
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 14, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 14, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 14, 2013 • Enjoy By March 14, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings