Wine and Wonder in Napa Valley
The Wine Way Inn • Calistoga, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Napa Room or Rutherford Room at The Wine Way Inn, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299), from November 5, 2012 through March 31, 2013
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Howell Room or Palisades Room at The Craftsman Inn, Sundays through Thursdays ($299) or Fridays and Saturdays ($449), from November 5, 2012 through March 31, 2013
- Complimentary Multi-Course Breakfast Each Morning
- A $50 Certificate to Lavender Hill Spa
- Two-for-One Tastings at Select Wineries
An open weekend poses the same dilemma as an open fridge: you can never decide what you want for vacation. Sample a smorgasbord of spirits and sensuality at one of two Napa Valley B&Bs that have even celebrity chefs from major food channels lining up for more in Calistoga, California.
Help yourself to a two-night stay for two in the Napa Room or Rutherford Room at The Wine Way Inn from November 5, 2012 through March 31, 2013, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299). The cozy fireplace, redwood deck, and garden in view of Mount St. Helena at Calistoga's oldest bed and breakfast will whet your appetite for Napa Valley's historic beauty. Or, you can pile on the perks in the Howell Room or the Palisades Room at The Craftsman Inn, Sundays through Thursdays ($299) or Fridays and Saturdays ($449), and bask in the glow of L'Occitane amenities, soft spa robes, and flat-screen TVs.
Eyes and mouths open wide to a complimentary multi-course breakfast each morning with offerings from Gillian Kite's Inn Food Cookbook like poached pears and pumpkin pie scones, sausage plaits, quiche, applewood-smoked bacon, and fresh wild morel omelettes with Parmesan cheese and truffle oil. Order relaxation spa la carte from Lavender Hill with your $50 gift certificate good toward Swedish massages, reflexology, acupressure, couples baths, foot rubs, and seasonal pumpkin-spice salt glows.
Local flavors fill your plate in the afternoon with coupons for 15 percent off wood-fired, fresh Italian pizza or a free appetizer at Boskos. Napa Valley is wine-drinker's utopia, so uncork a cornucopia of vintages with two-for-one tasting tours at select wineries including Rios Brothers, Summers, August Briggs, Bennett Lane Winery, and Charbay.
As the sun sets, loosen your belt—from Jole's farm-to-table seasonal fare to the chic-casual eating at Solage, you'll find dining at all of Calistoga's fine restaurants to be like biting off more than you can chew.
With a room for less in the warm belly of Napa Valley, you won't feel guilty about making another trip to this B&B's buffet of wholesome food, wines, and winsome country scenery.
"With period charm and modern conveniences, Wine Way Inn is within walking distance to shops, restaurants, and the famed mud baths and spas."-- Getaway Adventures
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 15 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $25 penalty applies
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based on double occupancy
- Palisades and Howell Rooms can sleep up to 4; additional $35/person/night applies
- No children permitted without prior arrangement; voucher intended as an adult-only wine-tasting Escape
- 14% taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: 11/2-11/3, 11/9-11/10, 11/21-11/22, 12/23-12/27, 12/30-1/2/13, 1/20-1/21, 2/15-2/18, 3/1-3/3
- Vouchers include complimentary multi-course breakfast each morning, a $50 certificate to Lavender Hill Spa, and two-for-one tastings at select wineries
- The Bosko's Trattoria offer does not include alcohol
- At the Wine Way Inn upgrades available to larger queen rooms for $20 per night for Yountville and St. Helena, $30 per night for Oakville, $40 per night for Calistoga
- At The Craftsman Inn upgrades available to the Jacuzzi tub rooms, Helena, Diamond and Spring, for $30 per night
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 66% savings