Merry Adventures in the Historic Quapaw Quarter
Robinwood Bed & Breakfast • Little Rock, AR
- A Two-Night Weekday or Weekend Stay for Two in the Albert Pike, Grady Manning, or La Fayette Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Champagne, Candles, and Chocolate-Covered Brandied Cherries on First Night
- Wine and Chocolates on Second Night
You don't need to rob from the rich to afford a great getaway—Escape to Little Rock's Robinwood Bed & Breakfast and bring justice to your vacations.
The prairie-style home, inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright's iconic architecture, boasts a sprawling wraparound porch and open interior spaces. Stay for two weekday or weekend nights in the Albert Pike, Grady Manning, or La Fayette Room ($185); all accommodations have a king or queen-size bed, private bathrooms, high-speed Internet, a flat-screen TV, and a Jacuzzi for two with spa robes to unwind and relax.
After a restful night's sleep, wake up to a daily breakfast: Seasonal fruit with homemade bread or muffins are served before the entrée, which may be an omelet, quiche, or other delicious dish (depending on the day).
Then, venture out to Little Rock and explore the city's rich history and culture. Forge ahead to the River Market district and stop at the William J. Clinton Presidential Center, which contains the largest collection of presidential papers and artifacts in US history and a full-scale replica of the Oval Office. The revamped district is home to numerous restaurants, shops, galleries, and a bustling nightlife, so you won't be short of entertainment or boutique windows to browse. And art enthusiasts will feel as if they've hit the bull's-eye when they enter Arkansas Arts Center, the state's largest cultural institution with seven different galleries and works from Degas and Picasso.
Back at the B&B, feel like merry men and women with an included bottle of champagne, candles, and chocolate-covered brandied cherries one night, and wine and chocolates the second night. After all, once you aim your arrow at this Escape to Little Rock, stress is officially outlawed.
"We got in late and the ladies of the house, Miriam and Karen, were so kind and made sure we had our keys and everything we needed. The next morning, we had a wonderful breakfast that was delicious—fabulous muffins and coffee!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): November 20-24, 2012; December 23-31, 2012; January 28-31, 2013; February 8-9, 2013; February 14-16, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes daily breakfast for two, champagne, candles, brandy-dipped chocolates cherries on the first night, one bottle of red or white wine the second night with an assortment of chocolates on the second night
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 4, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 4, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 4, 2013 • Enjoy By March 4, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings