A Romantic Retreat Near the Indiana Dunes
Songbird Prairie Bed & Breakfast • Valparaiso, IN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Room with a Fireplace and Whirlpool
- Two Meals for Two at Two Different Restaurants of Your Choice: Bon Femme Café, Bistro 157, Restaurante don Quijote, or Meditrina.
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast for Two
Just 50 miles from the bustle of Chicago, and less than 15 miles from one of Indiana's most awe-inspiring natural wonders, Songbird Prairie Bed & Breakfast is perfectly situated for a romantic getaway that dabbles in a bit of both the great outdoors and the incredible indoors.
Get a two-night stay for two in one of four plush suites, plus dinner for two each night at your choice of restaurants: Bon Femme Café, Bistro 157, Restaurante don Quijote, or Meditrina.
Flutter past the front door and choose among the Robin, Bluebird, Cardinal, and Purplefinch Suites at the property named one of Midwest Living's favorite B&Bs and "one of the 20 perfect summer getaways" by Travel + Leisure.
All rooms have fireplaces to keep you warm and spa tubs for two to keep the temps rising. You'll wake up chirping after your first night on plush beds, and then take breakfast in the sunroom, listening to the song of the birds from the nearby woods through piped-in microphones.
Trade in your bird's-eye view of nature for one that's up close and personal when you plan a visit to the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore, where Karner Blue butterflies flit, swallows nest, and waves crash along the shores.
After a day in the dunes, treat yourself to a massage back at Songbird Prairie. The on-site spa offers a variety of relaxing treatments, from couples' massage to facials.
For dinner, you'll have your choice of four local restaurants. Dine on duck à l'orange at Bon Femme Café, tuck into tapas and paella at Restaurante don Quijote, explore an American twist on French and Asian cuisine at Bistro 157, or feast on classic Mediterranean dishes made with fresh, seasonal ingredients at Meditrina.
Trust us—this Escape is not just for the birds.
"Breakfasts start with plated décor of fresh-cut flowers and herbs from the garden—all to showcase glazed poached pears, fresh scones, French toast soufflé, and Bananas Barbara, a not-as-sweet take on the classic dessert and named for the owner."-- Midwest Living
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Reservations must be made by: December 1, 2012
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of reservation
- Must be 21 years older to check-in; valid ID required and must match name on voucher and reservation
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): Thanksgiving 2012, Christmas 2012, and Valentine's Day 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax and gratuity not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes four meals at Bon Femme, Bistro 157, Don Quijote and Meditrina; valid for lunch or dinner
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 29, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 29, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 29, 2013 • Enjoy By March 29, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings