Sunshine's in Season in Orange County
Inn at Laguna Beach • Laguna Beach, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Village Room ($299)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in an Ocean-View Room ($419)
- Fresh Cookies and Coffee in the Lobby
- Nightly Wine Receptions
- Use of Beach Amenities, Wireless Internet, and Parking for One Car
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
While the rest of the country is bundling up and staying indoors, Southern Californians spend their winters basking in the sunshine. And there's no better place to banish cold weather than Laguna Beach, where the average winter temperatures hover around 70 degrees.
Pack your bags—and leave that parka at home—for this Escape to the Inn at Laguna Beach: You and a guest will spend two nights in a Village Room ($299) or an Ocean-View Room ($419). Along with your stay comes fresh cookies and coffee in the lobby, nightly wine receptions, use of beach amenities, wireless Internet, and parking for one car.
Located near Heisler Park, the Inn at Laguna Beach is perched atop a bluff overlooking the famed Main Beach. This boutique hotel offers luxurious accommodations with breathtaking views of the sparkling ocean and palm-shaded landscape. Check in to your freshly renovated room, complete with a flat-screen TV and plush pillow-top mattress.
Southern California's charms need no introduction, but Laguna Beach leads the way with style and spirit. Whether you're looking to indulge a shopping habit or your sunny side, it's all here. The city is home to 30 beaches and 19 city parks, so you can soak up as much vitamin D as your heart desires. When you're ready to clean up for a day on the town, check out the art galleries and high-fashion boutiques of Laguna proper.
A full day of fun will work up an appetite, and a vast selection of restaurants are on hand to hit the spot. Las Brisas is a Laguna Beach institution serving a menu of dishes from western Mexico. Even better, it's located right next door to the inn. If you're in the mood to satisfy a sweet tooth, purchase sugary pastries, fluffy bread, and breakfast specialties at family-owned Scandia Bakery.
There's no need to hibernate during the winter months. Instead, Escape to Laguna Beach, where sunny skies and wonderful weather are always in season.
"On a bluff overlooking the ocean, this inn is steps from Main Beach and the surf. You can walk to the art museum, shops, galleries, and restaurants... Rooms have a beachy feel, and most have full or partial ocean views and balconies."-- Read Fodor's Review of Inn at Laguna Beach
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Valid for stays before March 5, 2013
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as a gift
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Must be 21 years or older for wine reception
- Cannot be combined with other discounts or group business
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes not included and collected at property
- Parking for one car only
- Blackout dates: 12/15, 12/28-29, 2/15-16
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 5, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 5, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 5, 2013 • Enjoy By March 5, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 36% savings