On Location in Downtown Topeka
Capitol Plaza Hotel Topeka • Topeka, KS
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Double or King Room ($69)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in an Executive King Room ($89)
- Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
"Location, location, location!" The old real estate motto applies when traveling away from home, too. And when you're in the Topeka, Kansas, neighborhood, there's no better location than the Capitol Plaza Hotel Topeka.
Escape to this convenient home away from home for a one-night stay for two in a double or king room ($69). Or, upgrade your overnight to an executive king room ($89). Both options include breakfast for two in the morning.
Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, the hotel has everything you'll need. Guest rooms offer complimentary high-speed Internet, individual climate control, and cable TV. Beyond your room, you'll find a big indoor pool, a sauna, a fitness center, and 32,000 square feet of meeting and event space.
When it comes to convenience, nothing beats the hotel's downtown setting. The Heartland Park Topeka racetracks and Topeka Zoo are a short drive away, while the Brown v. Board of Education National Historic Site offers a chance to learn some history within walking distance. For the more active traveler, Perry and Clinton State Parks are less than 30 minutes outside the city.
You'll have easy access to some of Topeka's best restaurants, but you won't need to leave the property for delicious dining. Try a meal at on-site Falling Water Grille, where Executive Chef Andy Theroff crafts dishes from the freshest and finest local ingredients.
For a chance to see the city right at your doorstep, the Capitol Plaza Hotel Topeka is prime travel real estate.
"We stayed here for a convention and had a great experience. The food served at all meals was delicious, the room was clean, the staff was courteous and helpful at all times."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): November 29 - December 10, 2012; December 31, 2012; January 11, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 21, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 21, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 21, 2013 • Enjoy By January 21, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 49% savings