The Sophisticated Side of Milwaukee
Sheridan House • Cudahy, WI
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($128) or Fridays and Saturdays ($155), in an Exquisite Guest Room
- $30 Dining Credit for Weekend Stays
- $15 Brunch Credit for Weekday Stays
Nineteen-twenty was a good year for wine. Not only did it yield a very fine Bordeaux, but it also marked the year Sheridan House, inspired by the world's great wine regions, opened its doors to guests.
Escape to this boutique hotel bursting with historic charm, modern amenities, and delightful wine-inspired décor on Milwaukee's scenic South Shore. Raise a glass for a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($128) or Fridays and Saturdays ($155), in an Exquisite Guest Room.
Weekday stays will receive a $15 credit for brunch—and weekend guests get $30 to spend on dinner—at Sheridan's, the on-site nouveau-style American bistro. Choose from brunch dishes like spinach salad with apples, bacon, and almonds, or poached eggs nestled on baguette toast and served with wilted spinach and baked ham with hollandaise sauce.
Steeped in history, downtown Milwaukee offers visitors a number of cosmopolitan side trips. The Milwaukee Art Museum, for example, is home to more than 25,000 works of art, including pieces by Picasso, Giacometti, and Kandinsky. From there, head half a mile south to the historic Third Ward, where funky cafes, craft-beer bars, and design boutiques have begun to flourish in the last couple of years. Pop into Toni's Hoarder's World and peruse three floors of antiques, vintage furniture, and curious bric-a-brac.
Back at Sheridan House, reserve a table for dinner at Sheridan's. Start with a taste from the restaurant's extensive wine list, then savor an entrée such as pork medallions served with apple potato hash or seafood papillote with cod, salmon, and shrimp. Finish with carrot cake, and end this elegant foray with a nightcap—with a $30 dining credit, you can shoot for the top shelf.
We've always liked Milwaukee just the way it is, but a touch of class never hurt anybody. Raise your glass and channel the sophisticated side of Brew Town with this Escape to Sheridan House.
For additional information, visit Sheridan House on Facebook.
"The décor was gorgeous and the room was clean, and [my parents] enjoyed dinner and breakfast in the dining room. ... What really made it a great experience for my parents was the owner and her staff—they were friendly, personable, and attentive.-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Upgrades to Luxury Guest Room available for an additional $50; subject to availability. Please inquire with merchant at time of reservation
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): November 22-24, 2012; December 23-26, 2012; December 28, 2012 - January 1, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Sheridan's cafe is closed on Mondays; Cafe gift cards (brunch or dining credit) has no expiration and may be used at any time
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings