Uncovering a Gem on Treasure Island
Crystal Palms Resort • Treasure Island, FL
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Two-Bedroom Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($109)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Two-Bedroom Suite, Fridays and Saturdays in December and January ($219)
- Beach Bag That Turns into a Mat with Blow-Up Pillow, Two Crystal Palms Tumblers, a Crystal Palms 12-Pack Cooler, Sunscreen, Four Waters, and Two Crystal Palms Coozies
Find pure vacation gold on Treasure Island, on Florida's gorgeous Gulf Coast, at Crystal Palms Beach Resort, where you'll get a one-night stay for up to four guests in a two-bedroom suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($109).
Or, opt for a two-night stay for up to four guests in a two-bedroom suite, Fridays and Saturdays in December and January ($219). Both options include a beach bag, which turns into a mat and is packed with a blow-up pillow, two Crystal Palms tumblers, a Crystal Palms 12-pack cooler, sunscreen, four waters, and two Crystal Palms coozies.
These plush two-bedroom, two-bath condos, each replete with a full kitchen and a giant flat-screen TV, earned a 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. And no wonder: They sit just steps from the beach, perfect for catching spectacular sunsets and collecting shells.
Treasure Island is a relaxed community where you can find your bliss on the white sands, in world-class museums, or screaming on the Montu, one of the tallest inverted roller coasters at nearby Busch Gardens Tampa Bay.
After a day of play, take your appetite to The Pearl Restaurant, home of the Tuna Martini—fresh ahi served over seaweed in a martini glass—and mouthwatering Veal Tournados, medallions of veal served with a creamy Madeira sauce. Then head to Snoballs, a friendly local gem with irresistible desserts.
On Sunday morning, strike a warrior pose at the Dali Museum's Sunday morning yoga class. Where else can you go barefoot in a museum featuring some of the most celebrated Surrealist paintings? Spend the afternoon deep-sea fishing, gliding over the bay in a hot air balloon, or honing your skills for Treasure Island's sand-sculpting competition, held each November.
No, your watch isn't melting—it's just that time flies when you're having so much fun. Plan your return to the Gulf Coast while sampling fried green tomatoes at Ricky T's Tiki Bar. Eye patch and parrot optional.
"Crystal Palms is the treasure on Treasure Island."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be booked by 11/30
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 11/17-25, 12/23-31
- Voucher includes a beach bag that turns into a a beach mat and a blow-up pillow, two Crystal Palms tumblers, a Crystal Palms 12-pack cooler, sunscreen, four waters, and Two Crystal Palms coozies
- Additional nights can be purchased directly with hotel for a discount; subject to availability at booking
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings