The French Quarter's New Boutique Affair
The Saint Hotel • New Orleans, LA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King or Two-Queen Room, Fridays or Saturdays ($155) or Sundays through Thursdays ($109)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
On palm-lined Canal Street, with a trolley car grinding past its front doors, The Saint Hotel is a fitting welcome to New Orleans. The historic Beaux Arts building that houses its 166 rooms over eight floors, just a couple blocks from the French Quarter, recalls a time when ragtime piano spilled out of barrooms and Jelly Roll Morton's name graced marquees.
Now this painstakingly restored property, which opened less than a year ago, has been named one of the world's best new hotels by Condé Nast Traveler, and with this Escape you'll get a one-night stay for two in a King or Two-Queen Room, Fridays or Saturdays ($155) or Sundays through Thursdays ($109).
While the stylized white exterior harks back to an earlier time, the interior is nothing if not modern. Mint hardwood floors, stark-white columns, and glittering chandeliers bedeck the lobby, while the blue-and-white rooms—some revealing a hint of the Audubon Building that thrived here in the early 20th century—are appointed with sleek furniture, a flat-screen TV, a plush bed, and marbled bathrooms.
Warm up to NOLA with dinner at the on-site Tempt, which dishes up a seasonally driven menu of classic Southern cuisine with a modern twist from Chef Marcus Woodham, formerly sous chef at the city's celebrated Patois.
From there, let the good times roll (or laissez les bons temps rouler, as they say here). Pop in for a cocktail at the Bombay Club (the martini is one of the city's best), about four blocks from the hotel in the French Quarter. Then go for some live music at Fritzel's European Jazz Pub. It's one of the oldest operating jazz clubs in New Orleans and it's housed in a building constructed in 1831.
For a nightcap, it's back to the hotel. The Burgundy Bar is a chic affair that pays tribute to its location on Burgundy Street with live jazz and a moody red color palette. Then it's a short elevator ride back to your room—the easy way home after a quintessential night in the Big Easy.
"With a Beaux Arts building, a stellar Canal Street location, and up-to-the-minute style, the Saint made a big, scene-stealing impression when it opened in early 2012."-- Read Fodor's Review of The Saint Hotel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 3 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- No smoking or pets
- Check-in is at 4 p.m. and checkout is 11 a.m.
- Valet parking is $38 per day and is not included
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deals must be used consecutively
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 27, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 27, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 27, 2012 • Enjoy By December 27, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 44% savings