Masterful Getaway to Monterey
Hotel Abrego • Monterey, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Single-Queen Premier Fireplace Room
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Double-Queen Premier Fireplace Room
An unpretentious city with a literary past, Monterey's low-key lifestyle and glistening bay have been the backdrop for a slew of novels. From Stevenson to Steinbeck, wordsmiths have flocked to this coastal city's diverse landscape for inspiration.
Pen your own storybook getaway with an Escape to Cali's Central Coast, where you and a companion will spend one night in a single or double-queen Premier Fireplace Room at the Hotel Abrego, rated "Excellent" by TripAdvisor. The property also provides complimentary Wi-Fi and parking.
Located within walking distance of the shops and sites of downtown, Hotel Abrego is Monterey's newest boutique hotel. As one of 93 uniquely designed rooms, your Premier Fireplace guest room boasts Italian linens, a flat-screen TV, an inviting fireplace, and a large walnut writing desk with an ergonomic chair—perfect for jotting down the highlights of your seaside respite.
"Despite its mix of seaside village charm, rows of honky-tonk tourist shops, and a fairly sterile, convention-ready downtown, Monterey still feels easy to define by one word: water," says The New York Times. "Want to go paddling among the seals? In a flash, you can be outfitted and kayaking in the bay, while right down the road are the town's famous aquarium, comfy hotels, and sophisticated restaurants."
Your California chapter begins at the historic Cannery Row—a quirky waterfront street located where sardine-canning factories once stood. The setting of several books, songs, and films, the area is home to unique shops and restaurants, as well as a colony of sea lions.
Later, draft a delicious meal from Shake's Old Fisherman's Grotto, home of the best clam chowder according to Monterey County Weekly's Readers' Choice Awards. Boasting harbor views, the family eatery has been dishing out mouthwatering seafood for more than 50 years.
Whether you're writing a love letter to relaxation or an ode to adventure, this Escape to Monterey is sure to inspire a masterpiece.
"The Hotel Abrego is a wonderful place to stay while in beautiful Monterey, California. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are comfortable and beautifully appointed. The dining room is cozy with very good food and excellent staff."-- TripAdvisor
the fine print
- Credit card information is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email.
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid towards group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Based upon double occupancy
- 10.05% taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Monterey County Tourism Assessment of $2.00 per night/per room
- Early Departure Fee: A $50 charge prior to departure
- Check-in time: 4:00pm; check-out time: 12:00pm
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
from $0* /night
detailsItalian linens, gas fireplace, custom designed furnishings and chaise lounge. Upgraded tile bathroom. Ergonomic desk and chair. 37-Inch Flat-screen TV, in-room refrigerator, in-room safe and coffee & tea maker. Free Wi-fi. Max Occupancy: 1room rates from $premier fireplace...$ $102 avg/night
detailsItalian linen,37-inch flat screen TV,easily positioned desk with ergonomic chair & Free Wi-fi. Max Occupancy: 1room rates from $premier fireplace...$ $106 avg/night
(includes taxes and fees)