Divine Digs Along Puget Sound
Governor Hotel • Olympia, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Grand King Room ($169) or Grand King Suite ($189)
- Bottle of Washington Wine and Truffles
- Two-for-One Dinner at Adesso Restaurant and Two-for-One Tickets to Harlequin Productions
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Six Nights
Impressed with the majesty of coastal Washington's mountains, British explorers named the range after Mount Olympus, a peak so heavenly that the Greek gods called it home. Today, the Olympic Mountains and surrounding area are no less divine. See for yourself on this Escape to the Governor Hotel in Olympia, Washington.
You and a companion will spend two nights in a Grand King Room ($169) or Grand King Suite ($189) and receive a bottle of Washington wine, chocolate truffles, two-for-one dinner at Adesso restaurant, and two-for-one tickets to the Harlequin Productions.
The fruit of recent renovations, brand-new Grand King Rooms and Suites are outfitted with features befitting a deity, including 46-inch flat-screen LCD TVs, massage shower heads, pillow menus, floor-to-ceiling windows, and French balconies. Grand King accommodations are perched on the top floors for views of the State Capitol, Capitol Lake, Puget Sound, and, of course, the Olympic Mountains.
The ancient Greeks made routine offerings to keep the gods happy, but they wouldn't have been able to match all that Olympia has to give. "The old and charming downtown area is compact and easy on the feet," says Fodor's review of Olympia. "There are little unexpected surprises all through town, from pretty little half-block parks and blossoming miniature gardens to clutches of Thai and Vietnamese restaurants and antiques shops."
Two-for-one tickets to the nearby Harlequin Productions will surely put a smile on your face. This theater offers everything from classic plays like Henry V to Jesus Christ Superstar. Whether you're in the mood for a tragedy or a comedy, Harlequin has something to keep you entertained.
When you're ready for a bit of bacchanalia, Adesso in downtown Olympia serves classic Mediterranean fare like moussaka along with delectable Italian dishes and, of course, a fine selection of wine.
Though it may seem too good to be true, this Escape is no myth. It's also not immortal, so snap it up while you can.
"We stayed in one of the newly remodeled rooms. Wow! Very nicely done with a touch of first-class elegance. The bed was comfortable, the big flat-screen television was exceptional, and the bathroom with soft towels and robes was a nice touch."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid on groups or other offers or discounts
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Property is 100% non-smoking
- No pets allowed
- Adults only in Grand King Rooms and Suites; no children allowed
- Harlequin Theater shows are Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday; theatre is dark Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings