The Bahamas is for Bonding
Bimini Big Game Club Resort & Marina • Bimini, Bahamas
- A Four- ($438) or Six- ($657) Night Family Stay in a Deluxe Resort Room for up to Four People
- $100 Resort Credit to Use on Dining, the Dive Center, the Water Sports Center, and the Fishing Center
- Kids Ages 12 and Under Stay Free
You're itching to Escape winter's wrath and swim with the fishes in warm waters. Thankfully, there is the Bimini Big Game Club Resort & Marina in Alice Town, Bahamas, where beach bums rule and fishing boats abound.
Those with a passion for water sports and sustainable tourism are in for a treat on the magical island of Bimini, just 50 miles east of Miami. Reel in a four- ($438) or six- ($657) night stay for up to four in a Deluxe Resort Room, complete with a $100 resort credit to use on dining, the dive center, the water sports center, and the fishing center. Kids ages 12 and under stay free, and two families traveling together can purchase two vouchers and request adjoining rooms based on availability.
Whether you're a sun-lazing landlubber who lives for sandy beaches, or you're a maven of all things marine, you'll never get bored on Bimini.
After you awake among towering palm trees and hibiscus gardens, head to the PADI-operated dive center for a scuba or snorkel excursion and spend a day exploring wreck sites teeming with all manner of deep-water denizens, including sharks. Those who prefer to hobnob with less toothy natives can book a dip with the dolphins or hop aboard a boat or kayak and take an eco-tour of the area.
And charters abound at the fishing center for anglers anxious to hook into a blue marlin, wahoo, yellowtail snapper, or tuna. There's also the uniquely Bahamian pursuit of bonefishing in the backcountry, and a day spent casting on the nearby flats for the crafty and amazingly tenacious fish is a day lived well.
Between watery jaunts and close encounters of the finned kind, take a bike ride around the island. And be sure to visit the Big Game Bar & Grill, the social epicenter of the resort where you can tuck into a steak or plate of pasta or just nosh on conch fritters, while perched at the bar among the new friends you're sure to make. Afterward, channel your inner pool shark and duck into the billiards parlor, or go for a moonlit beach walk with your significant other.
There's nothing fishy about this enticing Escape to the Bimini Big Game Club. Just three days of fun and sun at a warm-water destination—and Old Man Winter isn't invited.
"Explore the black-coral gardens and reefs here, plus wrecks, blue holes, and a mysterious stone formation on the bottom of the sea that some claim is part of the lost continent of Atlantis."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until May 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by May 1, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 21 - January 1, 2013, all holiday weeks and weekends
- Up to 2 extra people can stay in a Deluxe Queen room; subject to availability
- Book transportation directly with Bimini Big Game Club for deals to and from the Island at reservation
- Kids ages 12 and under stay free
- Based upon double occupancy
- 12% tax & 10% service fee is not included and due at check-in or reservation
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings