Score a Sip of the Action in Anaheim
Crowne Plaza Anaheim - Garden Grove • Garden Grove, CA
- A One- ($109) or Two-Night ($199) Stay for Two in an Executive Room
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Founded by German winemakers, Anaheim, California, was settled as a buzzing locale for high-quality spirits; today, the Orange County city earns plenty of praise for family fun and world-famous theme parks.
Escape to this fun-soaked Cali destination for a one- ($109) or two-night ($199) stay for two in an Executive Room at the Crowne Plaza Anaheim - Garden Grove. You'll also receive a daily buffet breakfast for two and late 2 p.m. checkout.
Located less than a mile from Southern California's most talked about tourist destinations, including legendary theme parks and Angel Stadium of Anaheim, the resort is convenient for everyone from couples to business travelers to families.
As an Executive Club Level guest, you'll receive turndown service and bottled water on the night of your arrival, and a morning newspaper at the front desk each day. Plus, deluxe rooms offer city views from the top floors, mini refrigerators, complimentary Wi-Fi, a 32-inch flat-screen TV, and plush bathrobes.
Start your day at the breakfast buffet, featuring waffles and made-to-order omelets, before catching a ride on the complimentary shuttle that offers round-trip service to one of America's favorite family-friendly theme parks. Later, after drinking in Anaheim's sights, pick up a souvenir at the hotel's on-site gift shop, break a sweat at the 24-hour fitness center, or bliss out at the breezy outdoor pool.
"Whether it was the ladies behind the coffee counter or the gentleman in the gift shop, the smiling morning buffet servers and especially nice waitress... we were treated with smiles, kindness, and outstanding customer service! We will be back!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and $14 resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Resort fee entitles guest to high-speed Internet access, Wi-Fi, round trip transportation to both theme parks and self parking
- Blackout dates are 12/21/12 – 12/31/12 and 1/23/13 – 1/26/13
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 5, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 5, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 5, 2013 • Enjoy By March 5, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings