Seaside in Serenity on the Mexican Coast
El Cozumeleño Beach Resort • Cozumel, Mexico
- A Four- ($476) or Six-Night ($749) Stay for Two in an Ocean View Room from November 5 to December 21, 2012, or August 17 to October 31, 2013
- Or, a Four- ($667) or Six-Night ($999) Stay for Two in an Ocean View Room from January 3 to April 5, 2013
- Or, a Four- ($550) or Six-Night ($825) Stay for Two in an Ocean View Room from April 6 to August 16, 2013
- All Inclusive of Unlimited Meals, Snacks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Non-Motorized Sports, Daily Activities Program, Nightly Entertainment, and Hotel Fees and Gratuities
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
The swirl of holiday season can hit you like a tsunami. Instead of floundering in a sea of stress, submerge yourself in an idyllic island adventure with this all-inclusive Escape to El Cozumeleño Beach Resort in Cozumel, Mexico, where exceptional service, outdoor activities, and spacious and comfortable accommodations lie just beneath the surface.
Dive into a four- ($476) or six-night ($749) stay for two from November 5 to December 21, 2012, or August 17 to October 31, 2013. To travel other seasons, try four ($667) or six ($999) nights from January 3 to April 5, 2013, or four ($550) or six ($825) nights from April 6 to August 16, 2013.
An included bottle of wine awaits in your Ocean View Room, where you can pour yourself a glass and drink in the tropical breezes from your private terrace. No matter when you visit, you'll enjoy the all-inclusive package that covers unlimited meals, snacks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, non-motorized sports, a daily activities program, nightly entertainment, and hotel fees and gratuities.
During the day, soak up the sun, sand, and surf––El Cozumeleño's oceanfront property touts its own private beach and excellent snorkeling area. Dip into the resort's amenities like kayaks use, gym access, room service, Internet access in all public areas, snorkeling gear, and diving lessons without extra charge. Across the street at Cozumel Country Club, you can take a swing at PGA-level golf, or purchase a parasailing or fishing excursion through Ocean Tours Watersports.
Wade out further into Cozumel and shop in nearby San Miguel; explore the neighboring Mayan ruins; or share a swim with a few friendly dolphins. For a little more direction, you can paddle toward one of the island's 75 tours, each covering a specific area or topic that will immerse you in local knowledge.
At night, the west-facing resort is your front-row seat to a dazzling sunset. This island paradise invites you to experience new depths of relaxation––jump on in; the water's just fine.
"One of the best vacations I have ever had. The weather was perfect and the snorkeling was fantastic. The Ocean View Room is the way to go! It was amazing."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are November 23-26, 2012 and December 22 - January 2, 2013
- Max occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children per room
- Children 4 and under stay and eat free during any season
- Children 5 - 11 stay and eat free between November 5- December 21, 2012 and they pay $38 per day during 2013 when staying with paying adults
- Voucher is all inclusive of unlimited meals, snacks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, non-motorized sports, daily activities program, nightly entertainment, hotel fees, gratuities and a bottle of wine upon arrival
- Tax and services are included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings