Going Big in Whistler
Lost Lake Lodge • Whistler, Canada
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in a Studio Suite ($399) or a One-Bedroom Condo ($499), Wednesday through Saturday Arrivals
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in a Studio Suite ($299) or a One-Bedroom Condo ($389), Sunday through Tuesday Arrivals
- Or, a Five-Night Stay for Two in a Studio Suite ($499) or One-Bedroom Condo ($649)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Ten Nights
The 1960s brainchild of a Vancouver businessman, Whistler Mountain today is one of the world's top ski resorts, garnering a top spot in just about every best-of list around: "The Paris of North American skiing," SKI Magazine gushes. "The steepest steeps, the most runs, and the greatest acreage of any ski area on the continent," National Geographic says.
Go big or go home with this week's Escape to Lost Lake Lodge, where you'll get a three-night stay for two in a Studio Suite ($399) or a One-Bedroom Condo ($499), Wednesday through Saturday arrivals. Or, opt for a three-night stay for two in a Studio Suite ($299) or a One-Bedroom Condo ($389), Sunday through Tuesday arrivals.
Of course, three days isn't enough to thoroughly explore North America's largest ski resort. Opt instead for a five-night stay for two in a Studio Suite ($499) or a One-Bedroom Condo ($649).
Both the Studio Suite and the One-Bedroom Condo are outfitted with a queen-size bed and pull-out couch, a full kitchen, a gas fireplace, en-suite washer and dryer, and a balcony view of the woods. The lodge, set right alongside Lost Lake Park, is just a 15-minute walk from the bustling Village center and boasts ski-in access to the mountain. It's also equipped with a health club, a billiard room, a fitness room, bike and ski storage, regular shuttle service to the lifts and the Village, and complimentary high-speed Internet access.
Carve your daily schedule out with world-class downhill routes, techie terrain parks, and an unmissable ride on the PEAK 2 PEAK gondola, linking the peaks of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains. Then soak in the Coast Mountains' finest scenery while soothing your muscles in Lost Lake Lodge's outdoor hot tub and heated pool.
To cap it off, ride the bus into the cosmopolitan Village for a souvenir or two and a celebration dinner at one of the many world-class restaurants, like Araxi, often considered Whistler's top restaurant. Chef James Walt draws on British Columbia's bounty of sustainably raised meats and produce, plus Whistler's proximity to the Pacific, to assemble an ultra-fresh, seasonal palette of creative dishes.
However you spend your time here, we can guarantee it'll be big—big mountains, big air, big room, and big fun.
"It was the best hotel experience I have ever had. Huge pool and hot tub in a beautiful setting."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid for travel November 6, 2012 through April 30, 2013
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based on double occupancy; additional guests are $20/person
- Parking is $20/night
- 14% taxes and 7% resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Guest may upgrade for $80.00/night plus tax for an upgrade from a one-bedroom suite to a two-bedroom suite
- Blackout dates: December 21, 2012 - January 5, 2013; February 15, 2013 - February 23, 2013; March 28, 2013 - March 31, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 50% savings