Easy Being Green in Kansas City
Q Hotel + Spa • Kansas City, MO
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Super-Inclusive Room
- $30 Massage Credit
- 25% Discount on Entire Bill at Ernie Biggs Dueling Piano Bar
- Complimentary Drinks in the Hotel Lobby from 5 to 7 p.m.
Mom always said you couldn't have your cake and eat it too. How wrong she was. Get a one-night stay for two in a Super-Inclusive Room (best available, plus free breakfast, shuttle, gym passes, and more) at the Q Hotel + Spa, named best hotel in Kansas City by The Pitch magazine.
Enjoy the privileged life—$30 toward a massage, 25-percent discount on your entire bill at Ernie Biggs Dueling Piano Bar, and complimentary drinks during the nightly manager's reception from 5 to 7 p.m. in the lobby bar—as you whip together the delectable offerings of Kansas City's first green hotel ($99).
Let your muscles melt as the talented therapists at the Q Spa knead your body into total relaxation.
If you're not quite ready to peel back the blankets of your Turkish bedding, add some zest to the night with complimentary drinks in the hotel's lobby bar during happy hour. Try a pale ale or wheat beer from Boulevard Brewery Co., or a different kind of nightcap with the The Roasterie's organic Guatemalan coffee beans for a cup of espresso.
This modern hotel is just steps away from everything Kansas City has to offer. Located in the historic Westport district, Q makes it easy to put a sugary glaze on your night in what is considered to be the area's original entertainment district.
Shed some inhibitions with a 25-percent discount on your entire bill at Ernie Biggs Dueling Piano Bar, or dip into the extensive Bourbon and Scotch selection at nearby Harry's Bar & Tables. Blend with the locals at Tivoli Cinemas, a Westport location for more than 25 years, which screens independent flicks, foreign films, and documentaries.
With this Escape, you can stay up late and rise with the sun. You can dig into some food and cool off with a drink. You can have your cake and eat it too. Told ya so, Mom.
"This locally owned hotel is way ahead of the game when it comes to being green. Yet the hotel doesn't scrimp on amenities, providing free breakfast and evening cocktails, free Wi-Fi and local calls, and soothing, unfussy rooms."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes $30 massage credit, 25% off entire bill at Ernie Biggs Dueling Piano Bar, complimentary drinks at the hotel bar during happy hour
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • Enjoy By December 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings