Nature Meets Luxury in Coastal Oregon
Salishan Spa & Golf Resort • Gleneden Beach, OR
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Premier Room
- $25 Food and Beverage Credit
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Three Nights
Every year, Pacific gray whales and wild king salmon make a point to return to the Oregon Coast. But there's another migration taking place on these gorgeous shores, one that delivers spa treatments, fine dining, shopping, and golf to a species of vacationer that has mastered the art of R&R: the educated resort goer.
And you better learn the habits of these mystical creatures, because with this Escape to Salishan Spa & Golf Resort, you are one. You and a friend are migrating to this 250-acre gem nestled between Lincoln City and Newport for one night in a Premier Room ($129).
After your journey, rest your tail in the largest and most sought-after room at the resort, complete with plush bath robes, Wi-Fi, a stone fireplace, a spacious bathroom, and a king-size bed featuring luxurious pillow-top bedding.
Wake up and smell the fresh-brewed coffee at The Sun Room restaurant, where your $25 food-and-beverage credit will get you going in the right direction with everything from fresh seasonal fruit and homemade banana bread to Frangelico French toast with Oregon hazelnuts. Or, sleep in and use your credit at any of the resort's five diverse restaurants anytime throughout your stay.
But you'll want to fuel up before hitting the resort's 18-hole, par-71 golf course, redesigned by legendary PGA pro and Oregon golfing legend Peter Jacobsen. Revered for its old-growth timber and spectacular ocean views, this is one of the few courses in the world where you can both score an eagle and spot one on the same hole.
After a whale of a good time on the links—and a possible whale sighting on any of the seaside greens—take in a relaxing massage or facial at the resort's full-service spa. Next, enjoy wineries, casinos, museums, aquariums, beaches, shopping, and world-class sport fishing just minutes from the resort.
Alas, like all good things, this Escape will eventually come to an end. But fear not: Like the salmon and whales, you'll soon return for another taste of this coastal paradise.
For additional information, visit Salishan Spa & Golf Resort on Facebook.
"The Salishan Dining Room is one of the most upscale restaurants on the entire coast and has a superb wine collection."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combine to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid on groups or other offers or discounts
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 47% savings