Let It Snow in Ontario
Blue Mountain Resort • Blue Mountains, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Village Suite Between December 9 and December 20, 2012 ($209) or Sundays through Thursdays between January 6 and 31, 2013 ($225)
- Two Adult Lift Tickets
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
Jozo Weider knew he had found something special. Overlooking the Georgian Bay on a thick slab of the Niagara Escarpment, surrounded by wild forest and ample snow, Ontario's Blue Mountain so impressed the ardent skier from Czechoslovakia that he began building the resort by hand, using heavy cable and a truck engine as a chairlift.
That was 1941. Today, Blue Mountain is Ontario's largest and most popular four-seasons resort, showing three-quarters of a million people the time of their life each year. And you're next: Get a one-night stay for two in a one-bedroom Village Suite between December 9 and December 20, 2012 ($209) or Sundays through Thursdays between January 6 and 31, 2013 ($225).
Oh, and Jozo wouldn't approve of a trip to Blue Mountain without a couple of lift tickets. You'll get two adult passes, complimentary Internet, parking, and late 1 p.m. checkout, to boot.
Suites are appointed with modern furnishings and feature Internet and in-room movies, plus access to hot tubs, fitness rooms, and saunas. Some 400 Village suites are outfitted with fireplaces. But that's just a prelude to the real show.
With 36 daytime runs and 25 nighttime runs, 15 chair lifts, and more than 250 acres, Blue Mountain is Ontario's largest snow resort; one look at the trail map and you'll see there's terrain for every level, from beginner to advanced skiers and snowboarders. Add to that a burly terrain park with a superpipe, plus Canada's largest snowmaking system, and you've got a world-class mountain.
Off the slopes, you'll find dozens of shops, restaurants, and bars in the Village, serving everything from bar-and-grill fare to sushi, local brew to international wine. At least once, everyone should dance 'til 2 a.m. at after-hours spot Tholos, featuring a live DJ every Saturday night.
What started as a ski bum's pet project in 1941 has blossomed into one of Canada's top resorts. If only he could see it today. Escape to Blue Mountain Resort—if for nothing else, do it for Jozo.
"The largest ski resort in Ontario, and only getting bigger, this huge property near Collingwood revolves around its brightly painted Scandinavian-style alpine "village" with several blocks of shops, restaurants, bars, and a plaza with live music."-- Read Fodor's Review of Blue Mountain Resort
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 2 vouchers per reservation
- Reservation required and subject to availability; must be made by December 9
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Once confirmed with the property reservations are non-refundable and cannot be scheduled; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 21, 2012 - January 8, 2013
- Not valid Fridays or Saturdays in January
- Based upon double occupancy
- Ski season is forecasted to open on December 9; guests can stay earlier if ski season opens earlier which is weather dependent; please call with any questions
- Two one day ski passes included; subject to opening of ski season at Blue Mountain
- Village Suites are in the Grand Georgian, Weider Lodge or Seasons at Blue subject to availability
- Taxes and applicable fees not included and will be paid to hotel
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 38% savings