Rich with Romance on the Treasure Coast
The Mellon Patch Inn • Fort Pierce, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two
- Champagne and Rose Petals on the Bed Upon Arrival
- Gourmet Breakfast
- 90-Minute Wildlife Boat Tour on Indian River Lagoon
- Two Tickets to the National Navy Seal Museum
A golden Indian River sunset on one of the most secluded and picturesque beaches of Florida's Treasure Coast is just one of the many reasons you'll strike it rich with an Escape for two to The Mellon Patch Inn located on breathtaking Hutchinson Island.
Fall in love during a two-night stay ($225) steeped in romance. Arrive to an included bottle of Champagne and a bed decorated with rose petals. Your good fortune continues in the morning with gourmet breakfast for two.
Step out into a tropic paradise and get up close and personal with your own Garden of Eden during a 90-minute wildlife boat tour for two on the Indian River Lagoon courtesy of Indian River Boat Tours. The most biologically diverse estuary in North America, Indian River Lagoon is home to more than 2,750 animal species—you might even see a bald eagle or manatee. Later, pay homage to America's bravest hearts with two tickets to the National Navy Seal Museum.
As the sun sets, take a walk along the North Hutchinson coast with its wealth of stargazing opportunities before capitalizing on a dinner at Jack Baker's Lobster Shanty, where you can order fresh grouper, mahi-mahi, salmon, tuna, swordfish, and snapper along with a bottle of recommended wine.
You'll certainly treasure this coastal Florida Escape for years to come—the memories you'll make will be priceless.
"A friend and I spent a wonderful weekend at The Mellon Patch Inn. What a great place. Something for everyone. We got to de-stress the entire weekend. The place is beautiful and looks like a tropical paradise."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings