Art Deco Opulence on the SoCal Coast
Hotel Shangri-La • Santa Monica, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite with Gourmet Kitchen, Sundays through Thursdays ($249) or Fridays and Saturdays ($329) from November 11, 2012, to February 1, 2013
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Even Hollywood A-listers need some time off every once in a while. If you could use a retreat from life's constant badgering, dodge the press (read: your boss) and slip into the fabulous Hotel Shangri-La for a well-deserved Escape.
You and your bodyguard (read: your beau) can luxuriate in a one-bedroom suite with a full kitchen and live it up with a touch of Tinseltown glamour, Sundays through Thursdays ($249) or Fridays and Saturdays ($329) from November 11, 2012, to February 1, 2013.
Just a few sandy footprints from the Pacific and overlooking Santa Monica Beach, this boutique hotel is a stunning Art Deco palace of bright white elegance and chic décor. Your suite is outfitted with plush hypoallergenic furnishings, perfect for any LivingSocialite hiding from the paparazzi.
Lounge in a poolside cabana, cocktail in hand, as you renew your sun-kissed glow. Then meet your entourage for drinks and a midday meal at The Dining Room. This hip, refined restaurant serves an array of savory dishes, such as truffled egg toast, squash-blossom ravioli, and grilled swordfish with a side of warm baby artichokes.
Within short walking distance are the Third Street Promenade (a vast outdoor shopping haven) and the colorful Santa Monica Pier (because even the glitziest LA celebs enjoy the occasional corndog and a ride on the Ferris wheel).
Drive up the iconic Pacific Coast Highway and take in Malibu's breathtaking coastal scenery, or head over to classic Los Angeles landmarks like Rodeo Drive, Grauman's Chinese Theatre, and the beautiful Getty Center.
Be prepared to emerge from this stylish sabbatical ready to take on the media hounds—or just your cubicle mates.
"The Shangri-La is so relaxing and roomy, you'll be tempted to invite local friends over, order drinks and just stay in your room with the windows open, watching the sun set over the Pacific and enjoying the breezes."-- The New York Times
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $25 penalty applies
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based on double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: 12/31/12
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 1, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 1, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 1, 2013 • Enjoy By February 1, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings