In Maui, Paradise Found
Destination Resorts Hawaii • Wailea, HI
- A Four-Night Stay for Four Guests in a Two-Bedroom Ocean View Condo ($2,000) or a Two-Bedroom Ocean Front Condo ($2,084) in 2012
- Or, a Four-Night Stay for Four Guests in a Two-Bedroom Ocean View Condo ($2,521) or a Two-Bedroom Ocean Front Condo ($2,629) Between January 1 and March 8, 2013
- Five-Day Luxury-Size Rental Car
- $20 Dining Credit at Ruth's Chris Steak House and $20 Dining Credit at Tommy Bahama
- Two-for-One Polynesian Adventure Tour of Haleakala, Central Maui, and the Iao Valley
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Eight Nights
Cobbled paths meander amid lush palms and colorful flowers. Two swimming pools with jet spas, four tennis courts, two herb gardens with barbecues, and an ancient Hawaiian cultural site punctuate the landscape. Gentle surf laps the shoreline and soft golden sand gives way to swaying palms.
At Makena Surf, on the southern edge of Maui's plush resort community of Wailea, travelers get a taste of this paradise, and with this Escape courtesy of Destination Resorts Hawaii, you'll get your chance to do the same.
Stay in 2012 and get a four-night stay for four guests in a two-bedroom Ocean View Condo ($2,000) or a two-bedroom Ocean Front Condo ($2,084). Stay between January 1 and March 8, 2013, and get a four-night stay for four guests in a two-bedroom Ocean View Condo ($2,521) or a two-bedroom Ocean Front Condo ($2,629).
All four options include a five-day luxury-size car rental from Dollar Rent A Car; a $20 dining credit at Ruth's Chris Steak House and a $20 dining credit at Tommy Bahama; a two-for-one Polynesian-adventure tour of Haleakala, Central Maui, and the Iao Valley, courtesy of Gray Line Tours; and complimentary parking, Wi-Fi, and phone calls.
This secluded, tropical retreat on idyllic Po'olenalena Beach is located in Makena near the exotic natural wonders of Ahihi Kina'u Nature Reserve, La Perouse Bay, and Onelua or "Big Beach." Each privately owned vacation condo is appointed with a fully-equipped kitchen, en-suite washer and dryer, spacious living and dining areas, private bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an expansive lanai to take in the magnificent postcard views.
On the full-day adventure tour of Haleakala, Central Maui, and the Iao Valley, you'll get up close to the dormant Mount Haleakala Crater, where you'll summit the mountain, stop at the visitors' center, and pay a visit to the overlook. Then it's off to Central Maui, where you'll discover the island's unique flora and fauna. The tour then heads to Wailuku, a bucolic town known for its sugar-cane fields, and Iao Valley State Park, featuring the iconic Iao Needle, a lush volcanic monolith that rises 1,200 feet from the valley floor.
Maui: the best island in the world? So say readers of Condé Nast Traveler—for the last 18 consecutive year. Indeed, this must be paradise.
"The secluded complex is designed to belie its size—from the road it's hard to tell that the units are actually three-story buildings. ... Privacy envelops the grounds—which makes the place a favorite with visiting celebrities."-- Read Fodor's Review of Makena Surf
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability and must be made by December 20, 2012
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- No cancellations allowed, you may reschedule up to 3 days before your arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are November 17-23, 2012, the two-bedroom ocean view is not available 1/20/13 – 2/22/13 and the two-bedroom ocean front is not available 2/3/13 – 2/22/13
- Children allowed
- Airfare not included
- Hawaii State and transient accommodations tax of 13.42% and resort fee are not included and will be collected at booking
- Rental car with Dollar-Rent-A-Car will be picked up and dropped off at Kahului Airport (OGG)
- Additional taxes and fees, including local airport concession fees for rental car component will be paid direct to the rental car company
- All deal components mut be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 8, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 8, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 8, 2013 • Enjoy By March 8, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings