Living the Mile-High Life in the Capital of Colorado
Best Western Denver Southwest • Lakewood, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Double-Queen Room
- Daily Hot Breakfast for Four
- $20 Credit to Old Chicago Restaurant
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Life at 5,280 feet might seem dizzying to those who hail from the coasts, but to the 600,000-plus residents of Denver, it's business as usual. The Mile High City combines a thirst for outdoor adventure with rich appreciation of culture, so you don't have to sacrifice either on this Escape to the Best Western Denver Southwest.
The hotel's location in Lakewood puts you just 20 minutes from the heart of Denver but distant enough to enjoy some peace and quiet if you like. Modern and comfortable rooms come equipped with a pair of queen beds, Wi-Fi, and premium cable television.
You'll stay within walking distance of several restaurants and pubs, and close to the shopping and theater options at Colorado Mills Mall. Denver beckons with brewery tours, professional sports, and the Denver Zoo or Denver Botanic Gardens. Or, step off the beaten trail and make memories exploring historic downtown Golden, Colorado; or check out the wild buffalo herd at Genesee Park.
Once you've worked up an appetite, return to Lakewood for dinner at Old Chicago, a laid-back pizza and pasta joint that pours an impressive selection of 110 beers. Go ahead and order a Chicago-style deep-dish pizza topped with sausage, pepperoni, and mushrooms. You'll wash it down with a cold beer from a rotating lineup of craft and international brews.
Nope, you don't have to be a lumberjack to find lots to love about Denver, starting with this Escape.
"Love this hotel. Good service, friendly management, and a good location. The hotel is well kept, and the pillows in the rooms are very nice."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Stay must be completed by: April 30, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes daily hot breakfast for up to four (4), $20 gift card to Old Chicago
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings