The Waldorf Way on the Slopes of Park City
Waldorf Astoria Park City • Park City, UT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Arriving Sundays through Wednesdays ($679) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($789), in a Standard King Guest Room from January 1 to April 7, 2013
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Arriving Sundays through Wednesdays ($799) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($919), in a One-Bedroom King Residence from January 1 to April 7, 2013
- $50 Breakfast Credit and $50 Golden Door Spa Credit
- Two Chef's Choice Appetizers at Slopes
- Sparkling Beverage Upon Arrival
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
It might prove difficult to tear yourself away from the slopes, top-notch shopping, and the funky and colorful Main Street, where 64 Victorian buildings are listed in the National Register of Historic Places—but even visitors to Park City need beauty sleep.
Find yours at the Waldorf Astoria Park City, a Condé Nast Traveler Gold List 2012 property situated at the base of Canyons Resort, with this Escape: Pay $679 and arrive Sundays through Wednesdays for a two-night stay for two in a Standard King Guest Room from January 1 to April 7, 2013, or arrive Thursdays through Saturdays and pay $789.
Or, upgrade to a One-Bedroom King Residence for a two-night stay for two people arriving Sundays through Wednesdays for $799, or Thursdays through Saturdays for $919. All options include a $50 breakfast credit, $50 to spend at the Travel+Leisure-approved Golden Door Spa, two appetizers of the chef's choice at Slopes restaurant, and a sparkling beverage in your room upon arrival.
But before a bit of bubbly, you can spy the United States Ski Team training here ("here" being the site of that little world-renowned 2002 sporting event you might remember). Then, you can strap on a plank (or two), hop on the hotel's gondola, and carve your own initials on slopes that enjoy an ongoing spot at the top of discriminating skiers' to-do lists. Canyons Resort is, after all, the third largest ski/snowboard area in the US and the largest in Utah.
If a two-night stay isn't long enough to craft your love letter to Park City, combine vouchers to stay for up to six nights—even then, you might struggle to do it poetic justice.
"Tethered to the lift system at the Canyons with its own six-cabin gondola, the hotel features rich décor with plenty of dark wood and leather, handles your ski gear impeccably, and has a first-class Golden Door Spa (one of only five in the world)."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Up to three (3) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- First available stay date: January 1, 2013
- Stay must be completed by: April 7, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): January 18-19, 2013; February 8-9, 2013; February 15-19, 2013; March 24-27, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax and resort fee not included and will be collected at redemption
- Dining and Golden Door Spa credits are per stay and credits cannot be applied to room rate, taxes, gratuities, and resort fees
- Sparkling beverage is hotel's choice; appetizers are pre-selected Chef’s choice
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 17, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 17, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 17, 2013 • Enjoy By April 17, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 56% savings