Rafting and Rappelling in Costa Rica
Costa Rica Descents • La Fortuna, Costa Rica
- Extreme Adventure Package for Two: Five-Night Stay in a Deluxe Bungalow at Montaña de Fuego Hotel & Spa in La Fortuna, Rafting and Rappelling Trip, Volcano Trek to Hot Springs, Zipline Tour, and Two Lunches ($1,039)
- Wildlife Lovers Package for Two: Five-Night Stay in a Deluxe Bungalow at Montaña de Fuego Hotel & Spa in La Fortuna, River Safari Float, Hot Springs Trip, Rafting Trip, Organic Farm Tour, One Lunch, and One Dinner ($899)
- Jungle & Beach Package for Two: Three-Night Stay in a Deluxe Bungalow at Montaña de Fuego Hotel & Spa in La Fortuna, a Two-Night Stay at Hotel Playa Espadilla in Manuel Antonio, Round-Trip Transportation to Manuel Antonio, Rafting and Rappelling Trip, Manuel Antonio National Park Guided Tour, and One Lunch ($1,169)
- Daily Breakfast
- Round-Trip Airport Transfers from San Jose's Juan Santamaría International Airport
- All Transportation to/from Activities
- Welcome Cocktail Reception
They say that fortune favors the bold, and nowhere is this more true than in Latin America's adventure capital: La Fortuna, Costa Rica. Channel your inner explorer with one of three packages—Extreme Adventure, Wildlife Lovers, or Jungle & Beach—from Costa Rica Descents, boasting a perfect five-star rating and nearly 300 reviews on TripAdvisor.
From the airport, it's off to Arenal's Montaña de Fuego Hotel & Spa. After a welcome cocktail reception, you're free to explore this 35-hectare private reserve at the foot of Arenal Volcano. Each Deluxe Bungalow was designed with the natural environment in mind, incorporating warm wood tones with spectacular views of the volcano from your private terrace.
Extreme Adventure: This package includes an all-day rafting trip on the Sarapiquí and Balsa rivers, featuring Class II, III, and IV rapids. In addition to lunch, this day also includes a canyoneering trip in which guests hike and down-climb through a secluded rain forest, and rappel down a waterfall. The next extreme adventure: a trek to the top of the Cerro Chato Volcano, which includes lunch and a dip in nearby hot springs. Finally, the package includes an exhilarating canopy zipline tour.
Wildlife Lovers: This package begins with a mellow river safari down the Peñas Blancas River, where you'll spot tropical birds, monkeys, poison dart frogs, caimans, and other exotic wildlife. The next day, you'll take a guided hike to Baldi Hot Springs, which is followed by dinner for two. Finally, get ready to paddle down Class II rapids, then tour an organic farm tour.
Jungle & Beach: You'll spend the first three days in La Fortuna rafting the Sarapiquí and Balsa rivers, hiking and down-climbing through a secluded rain forest, and rappelling down a waterfall. Then it's off to Manuel Antonio National Park for a two-night stay at Hotel Playa Espadilla. A full-day nature tour, complete with a bilingual, government-licensed naturalist, takes guests through the entire park. You'll spot monkeys, coatis, sloths, exotic birds, and lizards along the way, and at the end you'll get a chance to bask on the beautiful white-sand beaches that punctuate the park.
"I'm rarely surprised by great service, and I was BLOWN AWAY by the Costa Rica Descents team. Safety, professionalism, bang for your buck—I would recommend them for any tour or trip that they offer."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 21 - January 2, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- All vouchers include daily breakfast, round-trip airport transfers from San Jose's Juan Santamaría International Airport, all transportation to and from activities and a welcome cocktail reception
- Jungle & Beach Package also includes rafting and rappelling trip, Manuel Antonio National Park guided tour and one lunch
- Taxes of 10% and 10% service charge are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • Enjoy By November 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings