Soaking in The Scenes of Ohio's Amish Country
The Inn at Honey Run • Millersburg, OH
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Club Level Honeycomb Room ($289)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Select Room with Two 30-Minute Spa Treatments ($289)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Stay
It's near a town called Charm, and now we know why: The Inn at Honey Run, nestled in the rolling hills of Ohio Amish Country, offers serenity without compromise. This gracious country inn boasts big-city amenities at an irresistible price. With this picturesque Escape, enjoy a two-night stay for two in a Club Level Honeycomb Room or opt for a two-night stay for two in a select room with the added perk of two 30-minute spa treatments—each package is offered at $289.
Located within two hours of both Cleveland and Columbus, Honey Run is the perfect gateway for Amish hospitality. Witness the area's natural beauty and quaint villages, shop for finely crafted quilts, tour the superb Raven's Glenn Winery, and indulge in fresh chocolates made before your eyes at Coblentz. Outdoor lovers can explore secluded trails on horseback, or play golf on Millersburg's Fire Ridge course or the award-winning Black Diamond Golf Course. If you still need more green, visit the AstroTurf champions enshrined at the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
There's only one way a perfect day can get better: a visit to the spa. Escapees in the select rooms are each entitled a 30-minute spa treatments. Relax beneath the healing touch of the expert staff, then drift back to your cozy room and share a glass of wine before heading down to dinner at Tarragon. Chef Fetty will tempt your senses with favorites like pumpkin ravioli with duck confit or vegetarian chili presented in a fall squash. No long drive home, just a few steps to a blissful night surrounded by quiet forests and endless stars. Charmed, we're sure.
“The property is in the heart of this quaint and timeless corner of the world. But... Honey Run is like a slice of Sonoma -- serene, elegant and luxurious.”-- Insider Ohio
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings