Time for That Times Square New Year's Eve
Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square • New York, NY
- A Two- ($4,298) or Three-Night ($4,997) Stay for Two in a Premium King Suite from December 30 to 31 or from December 29 to 31, Respectively
- Daily Breakfast and a Welcome Fruit-and-Cheese Plate and a Bottle of Red or White Wine
- Admission to Hotel's New Year's Eve Gala Including:
- Open-Bar Cocktail Reception with VIP Photographer on New Year's Eve
- Three-Course Sit-Down Lobster-and-Beef Dinner on New Year's Eve
- Exclusive Access to the Ball Drop in Times Square
Every January, the New Year rings in and every year, the vows ring out: "This year is the year." Make good on your annual resolution to experience New Year's Eve the way it should be celebrated: with an Escape to New York's Times Square complete with a New Year's Eve gala courtesy of DoubleTree Suites by Hilton in Times Square.
Blow your horn during this blowout party at the only all-suite hotel on Broadway. Indulge in either a three-night stay for two from December 29 through 31 ($4,997) or a two-night stay from December 30 through 31 ($4,298) that includes a bottle of wine upon arrival, an open-bar cocktail reception, a three-course lobster-and-beef dinner, a VIP photographer, and a dance party.
Your Premium King Suite is a vice in itself—think: a triple-sheeted push-top king bed piled with pillows and draped with a down duvet, a private bath with granite countertops and Mondo mirrors, and dreamy city views. With a welcome amenity that includes a fruit-and-cheese platter and a bottle of red or white wine, we'd suggest holding off the diet until 2013.
Start your dive into decadence each morning at the appropriately-themed Ginger's Restaurant. The nod to the Roaring Twenties provides the perfect setting to eat to excess with a breakfast buffet replete with fresh-brewed coffee and Tazo tea, omelets and made-to-order eggs, French toast and flaky pastries, hot Irish oatmeal, granola, and, of course, tons of crispy bacon.
For those that can't hold their New Year's resolutions at bay until the 1st, complimentary access to the fitness center's Precor bikes, treadmills, and elliptical machines will give your perennial plans a leg up.
The DoubleTree's Midtown location is perfect for checking off those last-minute items on your New York bucket list: Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, Madison Square Garden, the Museum of Modern Art and more shopping than you can shake a stick at are at your fingertips. Cut through Central Park on your way to a Broadway show after nabbing up-to-50-percent-off tickets from the TKTS Discount Booth.
When it's time for the big celebration, the party—like those classic yellow cabs—comes to you. Grab a flute of champagne at the open-bar cocktail reception on the fifth floor, and then head to a three-course seated dinner including goat cheese salad with migas mesclun greens, lemon sorbetto in real fruit shells, and a main course of Maine lobster and prime-beef tenderloin served with Maytag blue cheese potatoes, sautéed jumbo asparagus, and tomato clamart.
After a Viennese dessert buffet of eclairs, cream puffs, and chocolate-dipped strawberries, an on-site photographer will capture your once-in-a-lifetime moment with VIP pictures as you enjoy an exclusive viewing of the ball-drop in Times Square and dance into the wee hours of the morning on the provided DJ-serviced dance floor.
End 2012 with a bang, but book now. Like the year this Escape is fading in three, two, one...
"It's the perfect location for celebrating the New Year in style. The hotel does a good job with keeping everyone safe for the huge crowds by going to the pass system. We upgraded to a room with a view of the Time Square Ball-drop and wouldn't trade it."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability and must be booked by November 21
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Once reservation is confirmed with the property no refunds will be given; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Must stay over December 31 to receive package pricing and amenities
- Specific floor requests not guaranteed; all rooms subject to availability
- Voucher includes daily breakfast and a welcome fruit-and-cheese plate and a bottle of red or white wine, admission to Hotel's New Year's Eve Gala including an open-bar cocktail reception with VIP photographer on New Year's Eve, a three-course sit-down lobster-and-beef dinner on New Year's Eve and exclusive access to the Ball Drop in Times Square
- Additional stays from January 1-5 can be booked at a rate of $169 per night directly with the hotel; subject to availability
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 6, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 6, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 6, 2013 • Enjoy By January 6, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 20% savings