Making Waves on Charleston Harbor
Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina • Mount Pleasant, SC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Inland Room, Sundays through Wednesdays ($276)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional Inland Room, Thursdays through Saturdays ($335)
- Two Welcome Drinks and One Bottle of Wine
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Resort Fee Included
Sail away with this Escape to Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina. Its Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, location is just a hop, skipper, and a jump from all the charms of Charleston.
You and your first mate are headed for a two-night stay in a Deluxe Inland Room, Sundays through Wednesdays ($276). Or, stay for two nights in a Traditional Inland Room, Thursdays through Saturdays ($335). Both packages include daily breakfast for two, two welcome drinks, one bottle of wine, and all resort fees.
Set on the relaxing shores of the Charleston Harbor, this resort's easy access to leisurely water activities and city fun has been lauded by USA Today, Resorts & Great Hotels, and Condé Nast Johansens. The property features a private beach, a poolside bar, and a free shuttle service to downtown Charleston.
Buoys and gulls alike are invited to sip a welcome cocktail on the house at The Reel Bar. Make waves at the bar, which is made from the wood of an old sunken ship, and order the Harbor Swizzle with rum and grenadine. Then, head to your nautically themed retreat to watch DVDs on your flat-screen television, saving the views from your balcony or terrace for sunset.
When you awaken the next day, drop anchor at the Indigo Grille, where Executive Chef Josh Woodruff goes overboard to serve up fresh, locally produced ingredients for your included morning meals.
Get all hands on deck for a sailing lesson out on the water, or rent a bike to explore Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum. Either way, you'll want to set adrift for Charleston by way of water taxi.
"Charleston is a city for strolling, for admiring antebellum architecture, for long dinners on the veranda, for stopping to smell the blooming jasmine," says Lonely Planet. Walk hand-in-hand through White Point Park & Gardens and stroll by the nearby multi-colored homes of the famed Rainbow Row. Set off on an aqueous adventure at the South Carolina Aquarium before touring Fort Sumter.
Bland plans, avast! With this retreat, pay for an inch, and this maritime marvel will go the extra (nautical) mile.
"Mount Pleasant's finest hotel sits on Charleston Harbor, so you can gaze at the city's skyline, yet a water taxi from the marina will get you across the harbor in 10 minutes. Sailing events are held here, and the bar scene is fun."-- Read Fodor's Review of Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): December 8, 2012; December 31, 2012; February 15-16, 2013; March 22-24, 2013; March 29-31, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax and resort fees not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings