Modern and Boutique in Downtown Aspen
The Limelight Hotel • Aspen, CO
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room from November 21 to December 13, 2012 ($729), December 14 to 20, 2012 ($1,078), or January 28 to February 28, 2013 ($1,201)
- Two-Day Aspen Lift Tickets for Two
- Daily Parking
- In-Room Bottle of Wine
- Resort Fee
- 50% Discount on Two Pizzas at the Limelight Lounge
Aspen needs no introduction. Since its rough-and-tumble beginning as the country's largest silver producer to its present-day status as a glitzy magnet for silver-screen stars, the feather in Colorado's cap is a perennial favorite.
And where better to experience Aspen past and present than at The Limelight Hotel, open more than 60 years in the thick of downtown, across from Wagner Park? This eco-friendly 126-room property, completely rebuilt in 2008, is offering a three-night stay for two in a deluxe room, from November 21 to December 13, 2012 ($729), December 14 to 20, 2012 ($1,078), or January 28 to February 28, 2013 ($1,201).
Oh, you'll also have two-day lift tickets for two, because what would a trip to Aspen be without hitting the slopes? And talk about variety—the lift tickets cover four mountains: Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands, Snowmass, and Buttermilk.
Regardless of when you stay, you'll get 50 percent off two pizzas in the hotel lounge; daily breakfast for two, which might consist of organic coffee, homemade granola, pastries, and waffles; daily parking; a bottle of wine; a waived resort fee; and complimentary Wi-Fi, transportation to Aspen Airport, and use of the hotel's iPads.
What began as a rollicking bar and music venue in the 1950s has blossomed into a contemporary boutique hotel frequented by the après set, thanks in part to its happening lounge, serving upscale bites (charcuterie and cheese, artisanal pizza) and inventive cocktails.
In your 440-square-foot deluxe room, you'll have a desk and sitting area, one king- or two queen-size beds, and a kitchenette with a refrigerator and Keurig coffeemaker. When you aren't reveling in its spoils (Olivia bath products, plush robes, flat-screen TV), head for the gondola just four blocks away. Whether to ski, snowshoe, or board, the lift will deliver you to some of Colorado's most famous—in more ways than one—slopes.
And if you do find yourself rubbing shoulders on the mountain with Aspen's elite, invite them back to your spot for après cocktails in the lounge and a dip in the outdoor hot tub. They just might think you're one of them.
"Despite its 1950s heritage, the Limelight is a modern mountain lodge, with a roaring fireplace, a pool with a hot tub, and a popular lounge with live weekend music. Fronting Wagner Park, the location can't be beat... "-- Read Fodor's Review of The Limelight Hotel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Additional night stays available at 20% off the rack rate; please inquire with merchant at time of reservation
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Stay must be completed by: February 28, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): February 14-17, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- 11% lodging tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes two-day Aspen lift tickets for two people (Four Lift Tickets Total), nightly parking for one car, one bottle of wine in-room, 50% off two pizzas in the lounge, resort fee, daily breakfast for two, ski valet and boot warmers
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Deal does not include $5 refundable fee for the RF (radio frequency) card needed to access the automated gates
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings