New Year Shopping Expedition in Lancashire
BEST WESTERN Lancashire Manor Hotel • Lancashire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People with Full English Breakfast
- Fresh Fruit Basket and Chocolates
- Wine if Dining on Two Courses Each in the Hotel Restaurant
- Late Checkout
This year Wigan is an unexpected hotspot for getting your January sales shopping done, thanks to its two shopping centres, indoor market, and jam-packed town centre. Whether you're hoping to hit the high street, get away for a fun-filled New Year's, or just relax after the festive mayhem, Escape to the BEST WESTERN Lancashire Manor Hotel.
No need for window shopping: an overnight stay for two at the converted country manor near Upholland train station is just £69 (up to a £140 value). Relax in a room that comes complete with en suite, flat-screen TV with Freeview, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and complimentary Wi-Fi, as well as a welcome fruit basket and box of chocolates.
Before you hit the high street, you're going to need to tackle your hunger—thankfully, your stay includes a full English breakfast, as well as a bottle of wine if you dine on two courses each under the exposed beams at the hotel's rustic-chic restaurant in the evening.
Get your fill of sales shopping with a trip to Wigan's town centre, Galleries Shopping Centre, or shiny new Grand Arcade. Alternatively, head for a nature walk at Haigh Hall Country Park and get away from the stresses of the season amongst 250 acres of stunning parks and woodland.
This Escape is for two people, and is available on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights. Wigan is approximately a 21-mile drive from Liverpool and approximately 26 miles from Manchester.
"Wigan is a surprisingly diverse destination. There's heritage, miles of countryside, sporting glory, shopping, vibrant nightlife, popular festivals, and the best in northern character and hospitality."-- Visit Manchester
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation - bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Reservation is subject to availability - stay must be completed between January 2, 2012 - April 30, 2013
- Voucher valid for Friday, Saturday and Sunday night stays only
- Voucher excludes Easter weekend
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Multiple vouchers cannot be used over consecutive nights
- Deal based on double occupancy
- Upgrades are available; subject to availability
- Wi-Fi available
- Voucher includes Full English Breakfast, Fresh Fruit Basket and Chocolates, Wine if Dining in The Hotel Restaurant (for any couple having a two course restaurant dinner to the value of £15.95 per person), and Late Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01695 567 260 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings