A Symphony for the Senses: Five Days in Puerto Rico
LivingSocial Adventure Tours • San Juan, Puerto Rico
- A Five-Day, Four-Night Trip to Puerto Rico, Including:
- Four Nights in a Double-Occupancy City View Room at Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza
- Four Breakfasts and One Dinner at Guava's Restaurant
- El Yunque National Forest Hike
- Night Kayaking on Laguna Grande Bioluminescent Bay from Yokahú Kayak Trips
- Old San Juan Tour with Passes to Castillo de San Cristóbal and El Morro Fortresses
- Casa Bacardi Distillery Tour and Rum Tasting
- Private LivingSocial Adventure Guide
- Round-Trip Transportation for All Group Activities
- Hotel and Activity Fees Included
- Priced Per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Puerto Rico is a playground for the senses. During the day, abundant Caribbean sunshine will warm your skin while island rum treats your taste buds. Once darkness falls, the slightest touch sets bay waters aglow and a chorus of coquí frogs will sing you to sleep. Nowhere else in the world offers a symphony of sensations like this one, so Escape on a five-day, four-night trip to Puerto Rico with LivingSocial Adventure Tours.
From your home base at Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza, you'll strike out to experience the very best of the tropical isle. Trek through the mist of El Yunque National Forest, parting dense foliage to reveal crashing waterfalls, then take a nighttime kayak trip on Laguna Grande bioluminescent bay. Millions of microorganisms glow on contact, surrounding your kayak with a halo of light. You'll quench your thirst for culture while wandering the streets of Old San Juan, stopping for a look around Castillo de San Cristóbal and El Morro fortresses. Later, a distillery tour and rum tasting at Casa Bacardi will introduce your palate to a quintessentially Puerto Rican flavor.
Exhilarating. Magical. Jaw-dropping. You'd need a whole dictionary of words to describe an experience like this, but we'll bet the first one that comes to mind is "wow."
Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print). If you have any questions regarding this tour, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step out onto your private balcony of our City View Rooms and take in breathtaking sunsets and stunning views of San Juan Bay and the historic capital. Enjoy delicious in-room dining. Delight in modern features elegantly combined with classic comfort. Rest comfortably in our well appointed read more...
"Welcome to Puerto Rico: endless sand, swashbuckling history lessons, and wildly diverse tropical terrain. The sun-washed backyard of the USA is a place locals fittingly call the ‘Island of enchantment.’"-- Lonely Planet
the fine print
- One voucher is good for one person
- Must be 18+ to attend this trip
- Rooming information MUST be filled out within 7 days of purchase. If you fail to complete Rooming Information within that time, you will be charged the single supplement fee listed in the deal page. In order to be paired with a roommate, you must request him/her at the time of booking. We will not pair single travelers together
- A refund may be collected within 7 days of your purchase. You may reschedule your purchased event date within that same 7 days (subject to availability) for any reason. No full or partial refunds are given to customers who miss an event. Purchasers will be notified prior to cancelled or rescheduled Tours. Cancelled Tours will be fully refunded. If you can't make the new date of a rescheduled Adventure, you are entitled to a refund upon request
- Waiver available to view here: livingsocial.echosign.com/public/hostedForm?formid=4AQHGW26746XX5
- All hotel taxes and fuel surcharges are included
- Voucher does not include gratuities, insurance, meals and other costs not indicated in the itinerary, other personal expenses
- Passport NOT required to travel
- Provided transportation is required FOR INCLUDED GROUP ACTIVITIES ONLY — driving yourself is prohibited during these times
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
from $0* /night
details<p> Step out onto your private balcony of our City View Rooms and take in breathtaking sunsets and stunning views of San Juan Bay and the historic capital. Enjoy delicious in-room dining. Delight in modern features elegantly combined with classic comfort. Rest comfortably in our well appointed rooms, providing a contemporary escape. </p> <ul> <li>Approximately 290 square feet of space</li> <li>Private balconies</li> <li>High-speed Internet access</li> <li>Ergonomic chairs and workstations</li> <li>Premium-cable television</li> <li>In-room movies</li> <li>CLEAR by Jean Jacques made with 100% vegan products, includes shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and shower gel</li> <li>Coffeemaker, with coffee and tea</li> <li>Blackout curtains</li> <li>Dual-line telephone</li> <li>Voicemail and dataport</li> <li>Mini Refrigerator </li> <li>In-room safe deposit box</li> </ul> Max Occupancy: 1room rates from $city view$ $629 avg/night
(includes taxes and fees)